How available will crab legs and lobster be?

nator555

Over dinner tonight I was talking my husband's head off about our upcoming cruise and all the things I have learned on these boards. He wanted me to ask if he can get crab legs and lobster tail on any given night or are they only available on certain nights or in the supper club? Thanks again for the help.

Over dinner tonight I was talking my husband's head off about our upcoming cruise and all the things I have learned on these boards. He wanted me to ask if he can get crab legs and lobster tail on any given night or are they only available on certain nights or in the supper club? Thanks again for the help.

Lobster is available usually on the first formal night only in the reg. dining room.

No crab legs in the Dining room.

Lobster is available everynight in the supper clup for a fee.

I don't think they offer crab legs not really sure. HTH

I just had crab legs last formal night on the Liberty, but that is the only time I saw them. Could have had seconds, but by that time I was too filled up with too many nice meals.

Must be something brand new.....!

I just had snow crab legs as an appetizer on the Legend. In fact I had 2 orders hee hee. My seven year old nephew tried them for the first time and loved them. (there was melted butter on the side):)

It used to be, I could go to the seafood store, knowing I only had to worry about how many my son and youngest daughter would be eating. Now, all because of Carnival :mad: my other 2 daughters have discovered they also like crab legs.

I always offered them some and they always declined.:) But the next time I buy them, I know that I will have to buy an extra couple of pounds to satisfy their newfound favorite.

And Mammaskittles is right, they were SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

And I think someone already mentioned that the Lobster tail comes on the first formal night. I know of at least 2 people that ordered 2 tails that night. No, it wasn't me, I had the Duck as my second entree, at least I think it was the duck...I ordered double entree's every night so they all blended together.

vincenzo:)

On our April cruise on the Liberty we had crab legs one night, instead of ordering an entree', our waiter kept bringing as many as I could eat. I love crab legs and they were great! I am embarassed to admit it but I think I had 6 servings!! :eek: :D

Happy cruising!

I LOOOOVE crab legs... and I LOOOOVE lobster... sadly, I am not crazy about the large shrimp they try to push off as lobsters on the ship :p LOL... I'm pretty picky about lobster and crab... I really hope that if they have made them fleetwide, they are good!! Can't wait to find out next month :D

Last time we cruised it was on the Glory in June. We were very surprised by the lobster that they served. We actually were served a whole split tail. They were also very good. When we cruised another line last year I won't say any names but let me just say that we "Got out there", we were served 1/2 a tail. We had to ask for seconds and thirds and fourths. It became a little embarrassing. The waiter just kept saying, "oh I don't know sir, I will have to check to see if there is enough". Geez! Anyway, loved all of the food on the Glory and can't wait to return again and again.

Archived