GALAXY .... plenty sun loungers?

judyush

I hope I help you with showing my pictures at a seaday on the Galaxy 25 august 2006.

The pooldeck was always packed, but there are a lot of outsidedecks, for example at the aft, front, both sides where you may find some chairs, because the ship has plenty of space. There was hardly noone sitting at the inside pool, but I can imagine that these spots will be very popular on a transatlantic cruise due to the cooler temperature during a crossover.

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

WOW SHEIK

What can I say? Thankyou so much for the great pics. Only discovered these boards two days ago and I am so impressed by everyones generous responses to my questions.

By the way, I was becoming quite disturbed on reading a few posts describing the ship as a bit shabby. Well I've looked at a lot of pics over the past few hours and i can see nothing to worry about. Infact quite the oppisite.

I am so looking forward to this trip. Next May can't come soon enough for me. Once again Sheik many thanks.

I do it with pleasure. Be aware that pictures are not always the same as reality. The Galaxy definitely needs a new floor at the pooldeck, chairs and tables are old etc. It's very acceptable, but it's not comparable with the M-class or the newer Royal Caribbean ships.

We're sailling the Mercury in march 2007, it's 10 years at that time, exactly the same age as the Galaxy we've sailed 3 weeks ago. Although we used to cruise on new big ships, we like the size and AMBIANCE on the Galaxy (Century)-class ships. Yes, 3 whirlpools were not working and I thougt this would be a problem for me. But when I was on the Galaxy, it didn't bother me at all. The cruise was superb and yes...we appreciate the ship and crew very much.

By the way, I was becoming quite disturbed on reading a few posts describing the ship as a bit shabby. Well I've looked at a lot of pics over the past few hours and i can see nothing to worry about. Infact quite the oppisite.

I am so looking forward to this trip. Next May can't come soon enough for me. Once again Sheik many thanks.

Some people have nothing better to do then look for the worst.

Look for the best - get the best out of it.

Archived