Breakfeast on last day?

Johnny789

Go to the dining room. Avoid the buffet, it is a madhouse in there on the last morning. The dining room will be crowded as well, but not nearly as bad as the buffet, many people take their luggage to breakfast in there :rolleyes: .

Bringing your luggage to the buffet makes it much easier to fill up the luggage with cereal boxes, yogurt containers, etc.....:eek:

I agree with everyone about the windjammer being crowded. We woke up extra early hoping to avoid these crowds. We got to the windjammer aout 15 mins after it opened and it was very hard to find a seat.

I figured with all the people that were in there that the diningroom must have been closed!

Jeez--we've never had time to eat breakfast on the last day! Every cruise we've ever been on, we've been practically PUSHED off the ship! No time to do more than dress! We end up grabbing a bite at the airport or wherever we are spending the few hours before our flight home.

We have always found time to have breakfast on the last morning of our cruise, even when we were able to get off the ship bright and early. We usually go to the Windjammer but on occasion have taken advantage of the continental breakfast offered in whatever lounge has been set aside for platinum and diamond C&A members. Unless we have an early flight home we usually are content to get luggage tags whose colors indicate a later debarkation.

Unless you have to get off the ship quick, we suggest the dining room. We always eat in the dining room the last morning.

Tim & Crystal

They usually open the dining room for breakfast at 6:30am on the last day. If you are there right when it opens, you can eat and be out of the dining room by 6:50, 7:00, which is what I always do. The only time this might not work is when you want to do self-disembark, but on a lot of the ships I've been on self-disembarking didn't start until 7am, so you were still fine to eat in the dining room.

We always get a wake up call and room service on the last morning....so we don't have to fight the crowds

I was thinking . . . couldn't you order room service? And then I reached your post and was delighted to know you could. That sounds wonderful, and peaceful compared to what lies ahead with retrieving luggage and heading out to the airport. Thank you. :)

We order room service every morning. Even if it is only for coffee ! We love to sit on our balcony and enjoy our coffee in the morning and watch the sunrise. This gives the kids some extra time to sleep before we call their room and roust them for breakfast.

We just got off of the Majesty on 09/08 and they serve breakfast in the dining room from 6:00/6:30 to 8:30/9:00. We ate in there as it was more convenient on the last day. It was in the dining room on deck 3. :) Hope you have a great cruise.... we did.

Archived