***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Hi kids!Tony suggested I chime in so here I am!First, I have to say that Tony's food descriptions are mouth watering. If the food on here was always as good as he describes I'd weigh 300 pounds by now! I find the more we cruise the easier it is to pass on many items. The food here on the PP is good but thank goodness it's not as good as Tony makes it sound!I'd say this cruise is special because of the Captain and the Cruise Director. Both have made the cruise memorable for us. Oh yeah, that guy, Tony, is pretty fun, too!It was a fun day onboard today...a lecture on Cook, trivia, lunch, the crossing the line ceremony, water color class, trivia, and now it's time for pre dinner cocktails. I didn't even find time to swim or exercise....maybe tomorrow!We had a good time last night at late night trivia - the girls vs the guys. Kim promised us prizes that had never been given on any cruise ship! Well, the guys won by one point and the prizes were...frying pans! Hung from ribbons around the neck they were like very large medals. We all had a good laugh and pictures were taken of the happy winners.Looking forward to another fun evening and another relaxing day at sea tomorrow. Cheers from the PP,Dee

Just came back from the "Office" and didn't even play because two of my favorite dealers were off for dinner...OH well come back after dinner later tonight to play I guess....We are still having some swells but nothing like the pitching and rocking movement of last night!Going to get ready to go to dinner now....More to follow later tonight from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Just got abck from dinner and had a "Steak Lorraine" med-rare, stuffed baked potato, and side order of grilled garlic shrimp and string beans and a ceasar salad to start. For dessert Rocky Road Ice Cream and Coffee...yummy meal!Now going to the "Office" and then BED! Tomorrow is another lazy day at sea and then following day at twelve noon we are in Mahe, Seychelles until 7:00pm....You know when you are in the middle of nowhere when the ship can't get any CNN, Bloomberg, ESPN etc!More to follow later tonight from the Pacific Princess....Tony

The "Office" wasn't that great tonight!...Oh well tomorrow is another day!The seas are a little choppy tonight and some swells still as well....The ship is very quiet at 12 midnight let me tell you...almost like a ghost ship!We'll more to follow tomorrow morning from the Pacific Princess....Tony

In case this is one of the trivia questions when you are in/near the Seychelles..... "Where is the only other place in the world with the same large, granite boulder deposits as those found on the Seychelles?" Answer: "Virgin Gorda, BVI"

now, I hope you win a frying pan with that one......

In case this is one of the trivia questions when you are in/near the Seychelles..... "Where is the only other place in the world with the same large, granite boulder deposits as those found on the Seychelles?" Answer: "Virgin Gorda, BVI"

now, I hope you win a frying pan with that one......

OK thanks...I'll pass it along to Dee tomorrow!~Night, Nite!Tony

Hi

Thanks for posting!! I've been enjoying reading about your trip. I'm booked on the Pacific Princess for 12/4/07 Hawaii to Tahiti!! Can't wait!! Going solo. How is the ship for solo/female passengers? The gym has treadmills?? Will need to work off all the desert I plan on eating.

I'm booked in cabin 6054 - balcony... Good location???

Thanks

enjoy your trip!!!

Jackie

:D

Tony, do you practice progressive betting at blackjack, or are you one of those play a few hands then bet it all people? Are you ahead or losing? We won a few weeks ago and had never won before on a cruise. Do the other pax know how to play?
\

T should be up with all the meditating I am doing for him .

Is the trip to Asia paid for us yet ???

Luv...Envy :D

xoxox

\

T should be up with all the meditating I am doing for him .

Is the trip to Asia paid for us yet ???

Luv...Envy :D

xoxox

Let's just say after last night we are all in an Inside Cabin!!!...Still up though!

Tony

Tony, do you practice progressive betting at blackjack, or are you one of those play a few hands then bet it all people? Are you ahead or losing? We won a few weeks ago and had never won before on a cruise. Do the other pax know how to play?

YES, I play progressive betting at Blackjack...I am ahead still on this cruise but took a hit last night!!!....OUCH!

IMHO and my personal experience most players on ships DO NOT know how to play so I prefer playing one on one with the dealer....

Tony

Hi

Thanks for posting!! I've been enjoying reading about your trip. I'm booked on the Pacific Princess for 12/4/07 Hawaii to Tahiti!! Can't wait!! Going solo. How is the ship for solo/female passengers? The gym has treadmills?? Will need to work off all the desert I plan on eating.

I'm booked in cabin 6054 - balcony... Good location???

Thanks

enjoy your trip!!!

Jackie

:D

Hello Kowkitty!...I have travelled solo on thsi ship all summer and spring of this year and I have come accross some single ladies as well on here...there is so much to do...now if you are looking for a gentleman that's 80 with a weak heart and thick wallet there are plenty of those on here too!....HEHEHHEEEEE!!!

The gym has 5 treadmills and usually not all 5 are working...always a maintenance issue with them....

CAT BD, 6054 is a good location and is far enough away from the Cabaret Lounge below deck 6 so you should be fine!

Tony

Good Morning as the sun is coming up here on the Pacific Princess if you can check out the Cruise Cam and see the refelction of the orange sun on the rippling water....very nice this morning.The seas were rocky last night but I slept like a rock! Looks to be a gorgeous day as there isn't a cloud in the sky and it's very warm already this morning.Morning trivia at 11:15am and 4:30pm again today. There is also a special Luncheon Themed Buffet in the Panorama Buffet for lunch as well.Going for my 2 espressos now as I am not awake yet and then breakfast.More to follow after I get some fuel into me from the Pacific Princess....Tony

I am looking at cruises on the Royal Princess doing Black Sea and Med ....Tony

Hi Tony,

The Black Sea cruise next year on Royal looks great.We tried to book it with a back to back on the previous cruise but its booked out.Might have to look at Oceania instead,but would prefer Princess.

Hi Tony,

The Black Sea cruise next year on Royal looks great.We tried to book it with a back to back on the previous cruise but its booked out.Might have to look at Oceania instead,but would prefer Princess.

David...there was still space yesterday when I looked at it with the Future Cruise Onboard Sales Manager????Tony

Just came back from Breakfast and had the usual frsh Squeezed OJ and two poached eggs on English Muffins...The sea is pretty calm this morning for the most part.The Lotus Spa has a special for La Therapie HydraLift Facial on sale today for $99.00 which is a great price....might have to have another one today and maybe a hair cut too!Will be going to the gym early today to get it out of the way!More to follow from the Pacific Princess soemwhere in the middle of nowhere in the Arabian Sea!Tony

Hi Tony,

David just for the hell of it I'll go back down this morning to check with her again to see if space is still available for you and ME!Tony

We just got an update at 9:00am from the Navigational Bridge saying that we have cruised 795 nautical miles already from Male, Maldives and the weather is calling for a partly cloudy skies and a high of 82F today with no rain forecasted.Tony

Going for lunch in 20 minutes time...going to see the Onboard Sales Manager before and see what cruises in the Med or Europe are available for June and July of 2007?

More to follow later today after lunch on the Pacific Princess....

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Archived