Back from Monarch--Labor Day Cruise

karessamom

Hey everyone,

We are back from our Monarch cruise and have finally had time to post.

The cruise was great! I've written a LONG detailed review and hopefully will be posted soon.

Sorry it's taken me so long--When we got back last week, we were slammed with garden, laundry and other things that had to be done.

any questions i might be able to answer??

There is another thread here where a couple of posters would like to know if there is a special lounge/area for Plat. and Diamond C&A members to check in. Was there such a place available before your cruise?? Thanks!

There is another thread here where a couple of posters would like to know if there is a special lounge/area for Plat. and Diamond C&A members to check in. Was there such a place available before your cruise?? Thanks!

There is a separate line for Plat + members to check in which was much much shorter than the regular lines. I don't know about a lounge or anything like that, but a higher status C&A membership probably would have saved us about an hour getting onto the boat. Even prechecked in the line was huge.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived