Caribbean Princess Dinners

TMWOOD1012

Is This The Correct Order Of Dinner Menus? 1)sail Away 2)captains Welcome 3) Italian Night 4) Caribbean Night 5)chef's Night 6) Capt. Gala Dinner 7) Landfall Dinner

Also, Does Anyone Know What Night The Gran Marnier Souffle Is Offered? It Has Usually Been On Formal Nights.... But Don't Remember If It's The First One Or The Last One......

Thanks

Hi,

I am on the CB as I am typing this!! Yes, you are correct, those are the order of the dining menu's. The soufflet (sp) you are talking about is on the Carnival ships, as that is my son's and my favorite dessert! Unless they have that as a new dessert and we haven't spotted it yet!!! His new favorite is the love boat dream, so he is not upset, lol. We were on the CB last year also. Not too many changes, some I can recall right now is they haven't snapped our picture in the dining rooms so far, there is a $1.00 charge for brewed coffee, but who cares about a dollar? We are on vacation!!! Probably went off subject here..............sorry!!!

they haven't snapped our picture in the dining rooms so far

They took some on the second formal night in the dining rooms on the 9/9 sailing. I just got back a few days ago.

cruiseky myangel's on the Eastern since I was on Western, unless you meant the OP.

I don't drink much caffeine I only got coffee once in the coral dining room and I was not charged. I don't want to confirm or deny the extra charge issue as it may cost extra.

I didn't remember seeing the Grand Marnier Souffle listed at all, however I saw about 4 others including a passionfruit souffle... and I want to say a peach one, a strawberry one, and a mocha souffle (feel free to correct me if I was wrong on these flavors.) I got the first three that I listed, all were good. Not a huge fan of mocha so I didn't want to bother with that one. I liked the passionfruit souffle the most.

To add to prettypixie's list of souffles, on the first formal night, I had a chocolate souffle... and on the second formal night my DH had an espresso mocha one.

Can't say much else... I don't drink coffee, and DH didn't have any 'brewed' stuff.

They took some on the second formal night in the dining rooms on the 9/9 sailing. I just got back a few days ago.

cruiseky myangel's on the Eastern since I was on Western, unless you meant the OP.

Was that still the correct dinner order for Western? Do you by any chance have updated menus?

Want to do the speciality restuarant and trying to decide what night to do it.

Archived