Transportation from ship to LAX

TEDMRPH

Trying to decide if I want to use Princess transfer or do my own. If you have done this could you give me some feedback.

Super Shuttle is $17 per person from the ship to LAX. We did it...no complaints. Grab your bags and find the Super Shuttle stand right outside the terminal. Thirty minutes later you'll be checking in at LAX.

I would consider a car/limo service. That may sound like an unnecessary expense, but here in LA they're a dime a dozen. You can find them online and they'll give you a quote online as well. We're using a car service to go to LAX this Friday. It's $55.00 for the 3 of us (not from the pier, but a comparable distance). Usually with a car service, the driver will meet you at luggage, rather than having to schlep out to the curb to hail a cab with luggage in hand.

Take a cab about, $45. Much cheaper then transfers and there are tons of cabs outside the terminal. If you can find someone to share with you then it would only be $25. Then you won't have to wait for the Princess bus to fill up before they leave. :)

I agree with Colo. I did that once, waited for the bus to fill up, it seemed like it took forever, never again. Take a taxi or super shuttle.

Marilyn

Supershuttle or Prime Time shuttle. Just before you exit the building, turn left and go out the doors. The shuttles are on the other side of the island with a Rep, loading up the vans and sending them off as fast as people come out of the building. You can make a reservation before leaving which will help expedite the process.

Archived