Tipping, Please Help

bandit0000

Hi,

I have searched the tipping threads, but cannot find the answer to my questions, so here goes.

Do we tip if we go to Murano's, or does the $30pp cover charge include this?

Also if we went for casual dining one evening, do we tip the person who serves us?

If so what would you recommend?

Thankyou for your help.

Lisa

In the Millie Specialty restaurant we found after tipping that an extra service charge applied for that meal which we were charged. I presume its the same on all Celebrity Ships.We are going on Century oct 16th next and have Pre- Paid our service Charge in my case 115Euro per person and this covers all tips even in a Butler suite as far as I know. I stand to be corrected. Hope this will be of help

God Bless

with regard to tips in Muranos when I was at the Millenium Specialty restaurant a service charge was added on to the bill to which i did not know about until later after i tipped personally at the meal I would not have tipped if I was aware that a service charge applied. I presume that all Celebrity Ships have the same policy so you could check at the meal if a service charge applys. I have Per-Paid my service charge which is E115 per person and as far as I know this covers all tips. I stand to be corrected on this. Hope info is of help enjoy your cruise. A friend of mine has come off the new Century Ship and he praises it very highly so you should enjoy it.

Bon Voyage

Archived