Cabin 7390 Navigator of the Seas.

blackpool belle

This is the only cabin left my TA can offer me on the cruise I am interested in. However, she says that this cabin has partial obstruction but cannot enlighten me in what regard as it does not say on the computer.

On looking on the deck plans I see that 7390 is an aft cabin. I cannot see or imagine what could be in front of an aft cabin to cause an obstruction.

Please help if you have any info.:)

On the Voyager class there is some superstructure in the aft which causes a partial obstruction and is more evident on the lower decks. I stayed in 7390 on Voyager and didn't feel that the superstructure impeded my view, but others don't like it. The extra large balcony more than makes up for any obstruction though.

There is a poster named Bonnie Voyager who is extremely knowledgeable about the afts on the Voyager ships. If you look around, she may have photos of the view from 7390 or be able to point you in that direction.

Bonnie,

Thank you for the pic link.It doesn't look too badly obstructed. Just wondering now if there was more vibration or motion in the aft cabins?

as long as you are aware of the structure you will have no surprises.

I did not notice mroe vibration or motion on the aft-- its really gonna depend on your waters though.

Some people complain about soot-- jsut wipe everything off before you use it and you will be fine. DOnt leave stuff out overnight to dry..

The balcony on this cabin is worth the obstruction

Alas it was all in vain. Went back to the TA's today to book it and it has gone overnight.

In the meantime an E1 balcony that was on hold is now available so I have had to book that instead.

Very disappointing because I was willing to give the aft a try.

Thanks everyone for all your help and imput.

Archived