Mexican Riviera

SC LTC

Hey its froggie again, need some suggestions from all of you pros out there.that have taken this MR cruise the weather, is it as hot as they say and do any one suggest getting off the ship, or just hanging the ship. :rolleyes:

what time of year are you going? yes, its worth it to get off the ship, if you have never been to the ports. I have been several times and get off in every port but Mazatlan sometimes... Its also nice to enjoy the warm Mexican sun at the pool without the crowds, but i would never miss getting off in P.V. and cabo. Also Mazatlan if you have never been there.

Its always cool on board the first day out, and the last day while sailing north again. That last day at sea is the chilliest. Also when sailing north the sea can be a bit rough. On every one of the Mex riv cruises i have done, except just one, the sea was pretty rough the last day and night.... :D I like it...:D

I can do the Mex riv over and over.. always something new to do in the ports. This cruise is not the best for snorkeling, but thats about it....Diving is good, a little cool, but good. any specific questions?

Archived