Miami Hotel w/Shuttle to Pier?

gojojo

I don't know about shuttle fees or anything like that but I am staying at the Holiday Inn in Miami which is like right by the pier.

From what I understand a cab fare is relatively cheap.

The Holiday Inn is right across the street from shops and restaurants and price wise is pretty easy on the wallet.

I had already heard about the Holiday Inn, but hadn't called them yet regarding to the pier. My TA has used the Sumerfield Suite which is closer to the airport. They do free airport shuttle. They also have a fee hot buffet breakfast. Cost a bit more than the Holiday Inn. I will have to call the Holiday Inn directly to find out the particulars.

Yeah that would be your best bet.

I have a van picking us up at the airport to the hotel and the next day I will just pay for cab fare to take us to the pier, I am sure they have lots of vans transporting that day.

I guess it all depends on how many days you will be spending there in Miami, if it is more than just the night then I would go for comfort and amenities but if it is just to sleep and wake up the next day to go to the pier then I would just go for what is easier on the wallet...... that's just me though.:p

Holiday Inn Port of Miami does not offer free shuttle service to the pier. We stayed there in April. A cab is cheap, less than 10 bucks (it's probably about 6, but we gave him 10). It's a good place to stay, right across from the Bayside Marketplace, but if your cruise leaves on a Sunday just know that the Bayside opens at 11 am, so there isn't much to do while waiting to go to the pier. ;)

Anyone know of any hotel in Miami that does a shuttle (free or for a fee) to the pier. I know a taxi is also available. Or any hotel that allows you to park a car.

Holiday Inn - Airport and Embassy Suites - Airport offer both airport transfers and rides to the port. The problem is that the area is not that great. -- Like not much around there to do that you can (safely) walk to.

But if you're taking a later flight in (like we sometimes do) where it is too late to do much except crash and get ready for your cruise the next day, you could do worse. ES is a little more but you get a free breakfast. They are fairly close to one another, but in a nothing neighbourhood.

We're staying at the LaQuinta Miami Airport East on Lejuene Road. They have an airport shuttle & port shuttle. This will be our first time to stay there, so I can't comment on the hotel. I hope it is fine. There is a Benningan's next door for dinner & free breakfast.

Holiday Inn - Airport and Embassy Suites - Airport offer both airport transfers and rides to the port. The problem is that the area is not that great. -- Like not much around there to do that you can (safely) walk to.

We're staying at the LaQuinta Miami Airport East on Lejuene Road. They have an airport shuttle & port shuttle. This will be our first time to stay there, so I can't comment on the hotel. I hope it is fine. There is a Benningan's next door for dinner & free breakfast.

They are all within a stone's throw from one another.

Archived