Please compare Seaborn to RSSC

caviargal

Well I am usually a quiet bystander and only seem to ask a few questions, never jumping in to reply, but I thought I would add my 2cents. We are in love with Seabourn but unfortunately are still on the waitlist for the Nov crossing.I have given up hope and we are booked on the Voyager for their Nov crossing. I was hoping for a comparable experience in terms of service and amentities albeit there were 600 passengers. I had posted a question comparing the 2 on the RSSC forum. Those responses were favorable but I should have posted here as well. I guess I'll know 1st hand in about a month. Fortunately we are already booked for the 2007 Nov crossing YEA!!. Just an added note on the caviar chatter. We felt that on our last Seabourn cruise, the quality of the caviar had slipped. Worldwide there is a caviar shortage so perhaps that accounts for having a lesser quality.

Guess I will be packing extra sunscreen in our suitcases

Besides the bottle of sunscreen in the medicine cabinet, at many ports they will have a table set up at the tender pier distributing towels, bottled water, soft drinks, cookies and sunscreen. SB thinks of just about everything.

Besides the bottle of sunscreen in the medicine cabinet, at many ports they will have a table set up at the tender pier distributing towels, bottled water, soft drinks, cookies and sunscreen. SB thinks of just about everything.

Not only that, but they will pass it out to the sunbathers and help you appy it to your back as well.

Don't forget the cooling lime mists!!

Not only that, but they will pass it out to the sunbathers and help you appy it to your back as well.

Don't forget the cooling lime mists!!

No need to bring extra sunscreen. Seabourn, in its usual thoughtful way, provides a large tube in each suite. One less thing to remember to pack!

Looks like SB had indeed thought of everything:p

Maybe I should start a thread for us newbies about what NOT to bring on board ... sunscreen ... etc.

Did you say COOKIES....anim_bounce.gif

And from my shore excusions book I just got, for a couple excusions is the note "insect repellent is available on request" So it sound like they provide that if needed.

Archived