KKlund hong kong tailor

MrsMoose2001

Hi,

Just saw you are going to Hong Kong, you might want to check out this tailor. My DH uses him when he visits our city here as they do also make visits to US and Canadian cities and the quality and tailoring is fantastic. Of course you choose the fabric which determins the prices. Same with shirts. My DH has all his shirts custom made from them as well as his suits because of his height at 6'4 1/2 buying off the rack is not an option and he has all his suits and shirts custom made from them.

http://www.maxwellsclothiers.com/

good luck and healthy happy safe travels.

I've always wanted to visit Hong Kong and have suits made there for my husband (he's 6'5 so I know your pain).

Plus, Hong Kong is such a fabulous city! It's on my list!

I've been years ago, for a few days was a business related trip. I think I stayed at the Penninsula Hotel? I remember the hotel was very very nice.

Check on the website, I don't remember what city you are in but Maxwell may come to your city he really does make the rounds 2 or 3 times a year.

Oh my yes, 6'5 almost the same height so you know what I'm talking about.

I hope you make it to Hong Kong. But seriously look at the website they do get around. I know they go to Seattle.

BTW, did you find your boots?

I hope you have a wonderful cruise, safe, healthy happy travels.

But if you don't find the suit you are looking for, check out the website, this particular hongkong tailor makes stops in many major US and Canadian cities. I know Seattle is one of them.

I hope you find the suit you are looking for. Oh BTW they do a bit of ladies tailoring too for you ladies that might be interested.

Archived