News about Jeans

MrsMoose2001

No flames please, this is just about jeans for general info in case anyone is interested.

Heard from London, Grey wash with studs and chains, a la "rocker" style, still narrow studs and chains going from one side of the pocket to the back is supposed to be really hot there now and coming to this side soon.

Also from LA, heard that a label called Taverniti (sp?) not sure about the spelling is a hot label out there in the $250 price range now not sure if that is $250 CDN or US$.

Just for FYI

Also I hear yellow will be one of the hot colors for next spring:)

UGH, I look horrible in yellow. :p

Taverniti's are HOT. They have them at bluefly though from time to time. I love the Janis bootcut style, but haven't broke down and bought a pair. I think my next pair will be Hudson.

Check out http://www.zafu.com It's an awesome site that will help you find the perfect jean for your body type. All price ranges too. I have bought the Paige Premium Laurel Canyon and Joes Jean Socialite on their recommendation and both look fabulous and I no longer have "elephant butt" (saggy extra fabric hanging down because I have a flat butt) while wearing denim. Thanks to that site, I have found the perfect jeans!

UGH, I look horrible in yellow. :p

Taverniti's are HOT. They have them at bluefly though from time to time. I love the Janis bootcut style, but haven't broke down and bought a pair. I think my next pair will be Hudson.

Check out www.zafu.com It's an awesome site that will help you find the perfect jean for your body type. All price ranges too. I have bought the Paige Premium Laurel Canyon and Joes Jean Socialite on their recommendation and both look fabulous and I no longer have "elephant butt" (saggy extra fabric hanging down because I have a flat butt) while wearing denim. Thanks to that site, I have found the perfect jeans!

thank you for the website !!! most appreciated

Low sperm count for men and yeast infections for women-old news-this has been around for over 20 years.

by the way this is those TIGHT jeans-like the kind we used a coat hanger to zip up.

You're so right, it's old news and I think most people know how to deal with these issues by now.

I think this is one of Tumeroll's attempts to rid the world of blue jeans. :)

Dawn,

Thanks for the website. Great info.

Jane

Archived