two different questions...

bettyonboard

I'll keep this short. My cruise is sceduled to leave at 9:00pm from Seward. What time can I board? And second...

We are taking a land tour before the cruise, my BF's Birthday lands three days into the land tour. I want to make it special for him. He is not into "big hooplas", but I would like a little surprise for him. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Betty ~ we usually board around noon providing the ship arrived and disembarked on time from the previous cruise.

You didn't say what ship you are on. If you are on an M-class ship, consider celebrating his birthday in the specialty restaurant. It's delightful and the staff will make it a special evening for you.

ENJOY

Just tell your waiter and fudge the date.:eek: The waiters around you will serenade you when the cake is delivered. The cake they give birthday people is the best cake on board. You can even access your own account at the Celebrity web site and add the birthday date.

Betty ~ he doesn't need to have his actual birthday while you are on board. We are sailing with family and friends to celebrate my birthday next December and my birthday is in November. We sure are going to celebrate, though ;) .

I'd definitely take him to the Normandie (specialty restaurant on Summit) for a special birthday dinner. It will be a fun and special night. Just tell the maitre 'd when you make your reservation that you'd like to celebrate your boyfriends' birthday and have it be a surprise! They love making these kinds of evenings special!

ENJOY

Archived