Does anybpdy have pictures of a past cruise to Bermuda?

Florida_cruisers

Yes, here's our link: http://community.webshots.com/user/cynbar101. We stopped at Bermuda in August on the Crown Princess, pictures 6-31 are of Bermuda, the beach is Horseshoe Bay. There is also an album from our land trip in 9/04, when we stayed at the Fairmont Southampton Princess on the south shore. PS __ We were traveling with our daughter on our Crown Princess cruise --- I am usually the photographer, and when we got back I realized that we had few pictures of the 3 of us together!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, here's our link: http://community.webshots.com/user/cynbar101. We stopped at Bermuda in August on the Crown Princess, pictures 6-31 are of Bermuda, the beach is Horseshoe Bay. There is also an album from our land trip in 9/04, when we stayed at the Fairmont Southampton Princess on the south shore. PS __ We were traveling with our daughter on our Crown Princess cruise --- I am usually the photographer, and when we got back I realized that we had few pictures of the 3 of us together!!

Cynbar,

Could you tell me where picture #583 from the Princess group was taken? Must-go-there:D

Thanks--Gregg

Cynbar,

Could you tell me where picture #583 from the Princess group was taken? Must-go-there:D

Thanks--Gregg

I'm not cynbar but I know where that picture was taken because I've been there myself!

That is Magen's Bay in St Thomas. The picture would have been taken from Mountain Top.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As they say Better late than never and as a welcome break from Winter. Here are my Bermuda cruise pictures from April 2006.

So for your viewing pleasure, follow this link: http://www.pbase.com/joneruss/bermuda&page=all

You can change the size of each picture by selecting 1 of the 4 sizes available beneath each pix.

I tried to identify them. So if you see one that is not correct, please reply with the correct identification.

Enjoy

SBtS

Here's to swimmin' with bowlegged women.......

-- Cpt Quint of The Orca, Amity, USA

I haven't been to Horseshoe Bay Beach in over 13 years. Was last there on NCL Dream (now Dreamward).

Anyway, can you rent chairs and is there a restaurant there?

If not, can anyone recommend a great place where my family can rent lounge chairs, bathroom and be able to eat/drink?

Thank you very much.

I love this website's island pics. It's a favorite author (cruise books) and if you look on the left you'll see a link that I think says island pictures and it takes you to different folders for different places. Some gorgeous pictures of Bermuda. http://www.AlisaAllan.com

Did want to say that for those who read and need a new beach book, Winds of Change is a title that features a Bermuda cruise. This book took me right back there again, it was fantastic!

• Administrators
I haven't been to Horseshoe Bay Beach in over 13 years. Was last there on NCL Dream (now Dreamward).

Anyway, can you rent chairs and is there a restaurant there?

If not, can anyone recommend a great place where my family can rent lounge chairs, bathroom and be able to eat/drink?

Thank you very much.

Yes, there are full facilities at Horseshoe Bay....chair, food, restrooms, outside shower.

Laura

Archived