Mi Dushi review Sept. 06

dsnygrl

Lanna, I hope you enjoy the trip as much as we did. The crew is outstanding. They were very fun and concerned that you were having fun. We were a little afraid to book this at first because of the open bar and thinking it would be full of drunk loud people and when you have 2 kids with you that's not always cool. This was so not that way. Even for my SO who is not into snorkeling, had a great time just sitting on the boat, listening to the music and talking to everyone. I can't wait to read your review. Have a great time.

• 2 months later...

The first snorkel stop is over the ship wreck, the water was really rough there, they do get in the water and try to help those who do not swim as well. The second and third stops are in the water to but the third is close to a little cove that you can swim over to. There is a small beach there and you are free to go to it if you like. At the third they take the dingy from the boatand meet a van from Le Dome and that is where they pick up the food for lunch which they then take back to the boat and plate up for you. It was yummy! It is served on the boat. When we were waiting at the dock to board we saw the other boats loading up thier food first thing in the morning and taking it with them. The Midushi gets it with in an hour of you eating it so it is fresh. Have fun I hope this helps.

I see that, though I posted about our time with Mi Dushi on some other threads, I never actually returned here to post a review as promised. I am sorry for the delay and will do so now.

We spent a day in Aruba last year while cruising and did a 4x4 tour. While that was fun, we decided that this year we would try to get out on the water. I researched different sailing/snorkel adventures and settled on the Mi Dushi based on two things......the rope swing and the outstanding reviews of the food. I knew my husband would love the rope swing and I would love the food.

When we arrived at the pick-up point, we had some time to watch the comings and goings of several of the boats in the area. They picked us up in their transfer boat and were onboard by 9:30. We boarded and set sail for one of the greatest days on the water, ever!

Our group of five had a glorious time. We were impressed by the professionalism of the staff and their desire to serve us. We had aprox. 17 on our trip. We saw the Jolly Pirate and it was much more crowded.

The men of our group quickly found the hammock area at the front of the boat and spent a bit of time there. Everyone enjoyed all the snorkel stops and finally we anchored where they went to get lunch and got out the rope swing.

The most fun thing we saw on the swing was the "captain" put a lady on his back, swung out and did a back flip with her still on his back! I'll bet she didn't know that was coming! As expected, the food was awesome!

My husband thought this was his favorite excursion EVER! The water in Aruba was just beautiful and we were so happy that we got in it. We would definately do this again and would wholeheartedly endorse this boat/crew. Book your trip with Mi Dushi and enjoy!

Lanabanna, I am so happy to read that you had a great time and took my adviceto book the Midushi. I can't wait to go back and sail her again. I'm glad to hear you liked the food too. I still think about how good it was. I also thought the crew was top notch, they really care that you are if you are having a good time. Thanks for posting.

hiya all!

just returned from crown princess and stopping in aruba. 14 of us pre-arranged the midushi. Had an absolute blast!

We left the cruise pier at 830am and took a bus to the beach and their pier. ($2.00) very easy We returned at 230pm and took the PUBLIC bus ($1.15) very easy.

We highly recommend this 3 stop snorkeling tour There were approximately 29 onboard but none of it felt crowded. The staff are WONDERFUL! Fun,funny and always making sure everyone was smiling. Don't forget to tip them They worked very hard!

2 of our friends renewed their 25th wedding vows onboard which was cool to watch!

3 stops: the antilla wreck was awesome and should not be missed! The other 2 stops were really calm but we didnt see any fish at all:(

took me a couple of tries before i had the guts to make the rope swing(i am quite short and i just couldn't reach the bar) One of the staff offered to "piggyback" me on a jump but eventually on my tippy toes and eyes TIGHTLY CLOSED i made the plunge! It was fun and i can say i did it!

I prefer excursions not offered from the cruiseships. $54 when you book on the website BUT they do NOT charge out your card until you check-in You can also pay cash instead once there.

*sweet*

spanky: the bar was open from about 5 minutes onboard until 5 minutes to ending.

There was a lot of food put on a plate. corn on the cob/pasta/rice/some beef stew and some chicken with a cream sauce. Food is subjective so im not commenting. I think the only thing they really needed was pretzels or chips or some fruit snacks.

*sweet*

• 5 months later...

If you mean the ladder to get out of the water after snorkeling, I remember only 1 and it was a little hard at the ship wrek site because the water was choppy. The crew was there to help you though. The picture I am posting was taken by me with a cheap water proof camera as I was fighting the waves but at the rear of the boat you can make out someone climbing the ladder back on to the boat. At the other 2 snorkel sites the ocean was calm and the climb much easier.

34%3A5%3B%3C56%3A%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3232%3E2%3B4%3E347%3E23232%3B4438739ot1lsi

• 1 month later...

Archived