Seven Seas Society

LOGHL

I have written THREE emails to the Society....requesting the days that I have sailed with them .(my record keeping stinks)..They have not yet answered me....Has any one else had a problem with getting responses???

I had expected more efficiency from Regent>

look it up on-line at:

http://www.regentsociety.com/

You need the zip code they have for your mailing address, as well. Interestingly enough, I can go in with either my number or my wife's and I get the same "Welcome Dr. and Mrs. Portolan" (I need to get them to make that Dr. and Dr. :) ) with, for us, the correct information. There is also a link to report discrepancies that might connect to the right folks to fix you record if it is wrong.

P.S. You should be able to find your SSS number on mailings received from RSSC or an earlier cruise invoice.

:

]

You need the zip code they have for your mailing address, as well. Interestingly enough, I can go in with either my number or my wife's and I get the same "Welcome Dr. and Mrs. Portolan" (I need to get them to make that Dr. and Dr. :) ) with, for us, the correct information. There is also a link to report discrepancies that might connect to the right folks to fix you record if it is wrong.

P.S. You should be able to find your SSS number on mailings received from RSSC or an earlier cruise invoice.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU I LOOKED IT UP & GOT THE CORRECT INFO....STILL ANNOYED THAT THE POWERS THAT BE DIDN'T HAVE THE COURTESY TO RESPOND

Archived