Single Cruiser...Can You Have A good Time ?

jessemon

Bobbi' date=' I've been through Murfreesboro many times. Do you know where Oak Ridge is? I lived there for many many years.

allen[/quote']

Allen, I've been to Oak Ridge many times!! Some of my customers are there (DOE, Lockheed)... love that whole area.

Yes, we are planning Hawaii for S&S 5 in 2009... stay tuned!!!! :D

I live just on the outskirts of Moncton. That name (JP Nadeau) sounds awfully familiar. I'm wondering if he lives on the St. John River.

Joanne

That sounds right. I'll send him an e-mail tonight. How far is that area from you?

That sounds right. I'll send him an e-mail tonight. How far is that area from you?

Without knowing where exactly he lives, it's hard for me to say. The St. John river runs through New Brunswick. He could be as close as 2 hours, or could be 4-5 hours. I live in Southern New Brunswick.

Joanne

Without knowing where exactly he lives, it's hard for me to say. The St. John river runs through New Brunswick. He could be as close as 2 hours, or could be 4-5 hours. I live in Southern New Brunswick.

Joanne

I sent an e-mail to him on the Rotterdam....but I think it's Woodstock....

• 3 months later...

Just to let all you nice folks who talked me into going on a cruise solo/single.....

I got my docs today and leave on October 13th on the Carnival Liberty.....

Thanks again to all that posted here on this thread for your help, advise and support...

I can't wait to get my happy azz back on a ship.......

Yippie.......:D :D :D :D :D

• 3 months later...

Just to let everyone know that posted on this thread to help myself and others I have almost completed my sequel to this.

Went on my cruise solo/single in October and had a great time.

I will post my story of what a great time you can have cruising alone but not tooo alone.....;)

• 3 months later...

I'm leaving this friday for the Freedom out of Miami, then doing the Valor the following week. It's not a real B2B, since I will be switching ships. I will be cruising solo the 1st week, then I've got a friend joining me for the 2nd leg of the trip.

I love cruising solo, since I get to do things that I want to do on my own time.

Joanne

• 1 year later...

Since my last cruise I did 11 days in Egypt and 7 in Puerto Rico. Both were great trips but now its time for a vacation. 7 days on the Carnival Glory. A balcony on the fantail. Several good books, a few bottles, and hopefully some other solos. Ah the relaxation!

I am looking at booking the Splendor out of Long Beach. It will more than likely be a solo cruise.

Just got back a month ago from a B2B on the Freedom. It was great. Next year, I'm doing a B2B on the Dream.

Joanne

Archived