Internet Cafes in port?

lydiagb

We are sailing on the Mercury through Celebrity Cruiselines in September. We would like to check our emails during our 12 day cruise a few times if just to keep the mailboxes from filling up. It's 50 cents a minute on board the ship so I was hoping there might be some places in port to check in for a lot less. This is our schedule of ports and we would need the place to be within walking distance of the ship. I'm hoping to know of a place in each port in case we don't make it ashore at each stop.

Ā 

Thanks!

Ā 

Lydia

Ā 

victoria, british columbia

skagway, alaska

juneau,

icy strait point,

sitka, alaska

ketchikan, alaska

Every port has internet cafes. You will see signs all over the place. Now I have a secret to tell you so don't tell anyone.. :D :D :D When in Juneau, walk to the library (Ask the locals and they will tell you where it is) and go upstairs. They have lots of computers up there providing free access to the internet.

Ā 

Another thing you can do is to set your email to accept only emails from people in your address book while you are on a cruise. That will cut down of your messages received.

Every port has internet cafes. You will see signs all over the place. Now I have a secret to tell you so don't tell anyone.. :D :D :D When in Juneau, walk to the library (Ask the locals and they will tell you where it is) and go upstairs. They have lots of computers up there providing free access to the internet.

Ā 

Another thing you can do is to set your email to accept only emails from people in your address book while you are on a cruise. That will cut down of your messages received.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for the advice!

Archived