Reservations for Shuttle necessary?

ZanieOR

Yesterday I was going to make a reservation from LAX to Anaheim (meeting DD & family there Friday, Saturday at Disneyland, Sunday sale out of Long Beach on the Pride) with Super Shuttleand then realized it said that passengers are on a first-come, first-serve basis and that having a reservation didn't mean you'd get on a van before anyone else.

Would that also be true after the cruise when you want to go from the pier to LAX? I assume for a family group you would want to reserve a whole van/shuttle, but what about for a single passenger?

And after going to Disneyland can you have them arrange to meet you somewhere (probably the hotel if they'll let us stash our luggage) to take us to Long Beach?

On our Hawaii RT last Feb. we used SuperShuttle, both ways. (to/from San Pedro) I did get a reservation for the return trip (pier to airport) and we were happy we had a reservation. When we got off the ship, there was a van waiting for us as they give you a time for departure. The dispatcher was there with our name, and we were ushered right to the van ahead of those that did not have a reservation. Just make sure that you get off the ship in time for your reservation. In our case, we just walked off the ship before our color tag was called, to make the time slot for the shuttle.

Here in Colorado, most of the people I know don't care for SuperShuttle so I decided against them in California. I found Airport Express Shuttle and since we are a group of 20, we have two vans to ourselves for approx. $26 per person RT. Here is their website: http://www.airportexpressshuttle.com/index.html

Good luck, Deanna

Archived