Crown Seafood Buffet 1st Night - anything for meat lovers?

Perki

I would LOVE to hit this the 1st night as I love seafood and living in Vegas, unless I want to pay an arm & a leg for it, we don't get much chance to eat good seafood. However, hubby is very slim on what he likes; shrimp, maybe crab and maybe lobster (has to be in the mood). So I was wondering are there any meat offerings? What about side dishes - potatoes, veggies, etc. Thanks for any info!

Don't like seafood and you live in MASSACHUSSETS?!?!? Wow, that would be like me hating the heat and living in Las Vegas! (teehee) Hopefully we will get some good responses and you and my hubby can enjoy while the rest of us feast on the seafood! :D

Was on a cruise years ago, last night on the way back from Bermuda to NY, they had their "Gala Midnight Buffet". Weather was terrible and only a handful of people showed up :p I like to eat myself to death on sea food.

I also hope the Crown has some other items because the wife won't eat it. :mad:

They do have other things available.

Chicken, veggie dishes, rice, potato, and salmon. A lot to choose from.

If you're really not into seafood - Lobster claws, crab legs, shrimp I would suggest dining in the dining rooms. You will then find meat entrees on the menu.

How crowded is this buffet area the first night?

We were extremely lucky - wasn't crowded the time we were there 7pm.

But, I think the reason was, we were sailing out of NY and everyone was still on the upper decks.

They only had the Son of a Brachiosaurus - Prime Ribs....

Just back off the Crown and there were plenty of alternatives to the Lobster, Crab, Prawns etc etc on the first night buffet. There was at least one side of roast, ribs, pasta, salad and tons of veggies too.

There was a bit of a queue when it opened at 18.00 but by 19.00 everything had settled down and there was more than plenty left after everyone had finished stuffing themselves.

Archived