Kudos to Share Holders Benefits

Zap!

Faxed stuff in, missing one piece of info, got an almost immediate e-mail. Turned around re-faxed. Bingo! Onboard credit posted.

I know we love to rant about some of the problems with RCI's corporate offices, but then they do it right, they are great!!!

Thank you to Linda Buchannan at Royal Caribbean!!!!

Zap!

Faxed stuff in, missing one piece of info, got an almost immediate e-mail. Turned around re-faxed. Bingo! Onboard credit posted.

I know we love to rant about some of the problems with RCI's corporate offices, but then they do it right, they are great!!!

Hey Jim, good for you!! I faxed documentation in for 2 upcoming cruises a while back. Never got any reply for a couple weeks. Finally I called and they emailed me a "confirmation invoice" that shows the $ credit amount along with some coding. Just curious what kind of confirmation did they send you? Since I've never done this before, just want to be sure I'm getting what I need. Thanks Mike

benefits...

$50 onboard crdit for 5 nights or less

$100 on board credit for 6 to 8 nights

$200 on board credit for 9 to 13 nights

$250 on board credit for 14+

All I got was the e-mail confirmation, printed it, stuck it with other documents.

Have never had a problem with the credit once RCI tells me it has been handled. But I will call reservations in a day or two to confirm...it always shows up.

To get on board credit, you need to own 100 shares of RCI

Am pretty sure this is something that the board votes on every year at the Annual Meeting...........and have been doing so for some time, so it seems like a "rubber stamp" process, but technically, it must be voted on each year...............

That's been my understanding all along anyway.........

Zap!

I had the exact same experience you did, Jim, and the same reaction.

Love it!

And you know what? It works. It's an incentive, and I AM motivated. The more I sail, the more I WANT to sail. And there's always that feeling..........well, this is "free" money, so I may as well spend more...........

:)

Yep, emailed it in yesterday just before noon, a couple couple hours later had the email from the very same Linda Buchanan confirming that I will have the shareholder on-board credit for each of 3 upcoming RCI cruises we have booked. FYI, this included getting the credit for one cruise that is beyond final payment date, just 48 days away as of yesterday. That's a 6.6% yield on my cost basis over the next 8 months.:D

Archived