What are the things every HAL cruiser needs to know?

jmelnick

On the Celebrity board they have the "Celebrity Secrets..." sticky thread and on the Princess board they have the "Princess FAQ" sticky thread. They both offer up little bits of knowledge about sailing on those lines. How about something like that for HAL, so that us new to HAL can learn from the experienced ones.

On the Lido tray line you will find the usual array bottled, canned or frozen of fruit juices, sometimes even including guava, which I really like. The dining room also serves a similar variety of juices.

However, if you want fresh squeezed orange juice seek out the Lido serving area where ice cream is served later in the day. There you will find the machine that squeezes oranges. The glasses of fresh orange juice are served up a few at a time, so you know they are fresh.

Those are 2 years old. Seems like from what I've read, some of these aren't legitimate anymore.

I agree. Maybe some of you veteran HAL CCers could enlighten us newbies with some current, up to date HAL secrets. And yes, we love you guys. Thanks.

Harvey

On the Celebrity board they have the "Celebrity Secrets..." sticky thread and on the Princess board they have the "Princess FAQ" sticky thread. They both offer up little bits of knowledge about sailing on those lines. How about something like that for HAL, so that us new to HAL can learn from the experienced ones.

Come to think of it, you are right. HAL does not have a sticky. I have no idea why this is.

Archived