Hi, new here. Anyone doing 6 week body makeover?

zuzi

Mary,

Thanks for the offer on sharing information on the Grand. I have never been on it - nor have I ever been on any ship. This will be my first cruise. I actually bought the cruise for my Mom - she has never cruised before either. I thought it would be a really FUN 50th birthday surprise for her. :eek: I will most certainly take you up on your offer to answer questions as I have a TON of them!!! :D

Thanks a Ton! (no pun intended)

Jammie

I am about to enter my third week and am a little bit disappointed, I only lost a half of a pound last week. I called support but they didn't have much to say except keep trying. Anyone else have this problem?

Jammie email me about the Grand.

Mary

Hi,:)

I saw your post regarding the 6 week make over...I started a few months ago and did really well for a couple weeks, lost 7 lbs the first week, then nothing...and like usual I got discouraged.

I would be interested in restarting with you, please email and we can hook up and lose before the cruise.

Pamela:p

I'm a type A, which means that I have a lot to lose! I started the 6WBMO a few months ago and lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks! Then, my mother died and things just fell apart. Unfortunately, I gained 15 pounds back. I am cruising in Dec. and again in March, so I have drug my "little black book" back out and am busy cooking up my meals for next week to get back on track.

I lost 2 more pounds last week (5 total)... Man, it sure is harder to loose than it is to gain! :mad: I did the treadmill 4 times last week... worked my way up to 55 minutes. BORING!!! Wish they had a better channel to watch (make the time go by quicker).

I cleaned out the closet last night... Found the size 7 pants that I wore 4 years ago... I am GOING to wear them for the cruise!!!

5 down... 17 weeks and 34 pounds to go!

Happy Loosing!

Hi:

Today was my 27th day (does not include the three days I cheated while in St. Louis) and I have lost 16 lbs. This definitely makes me want to continue. I feel better, look better, and have far more energy. Where is everyone? No one seems to be posting.

Let me know who else is still on the 6WBMO and what your results have been. If you have questions please ask I may have some answers.

Mary

Hey Everyone -

I did the 6 week body makeover a few years ago, and I lost 30 pounds. It is the only WOE that ever worked for me, and I always felt good when I was on it. I managed to maintain by (yuk) exercising. However, for whatever reason, after my cruise last August, I got very lazy. I hardly exercised all winter, and I gained 15 or more of those pounds back. I'm still having trouble getting back into working out, although I do play golf once or twice a week and I just started doing Pilates (it's hard). Anyway, I got my friend started on the program, but I'm having a hard time getting back into it. Job stress, along with going out all of the time, makes it very hard, but I need to get back on the wagon. My cruise is in eight weeks! I will start on Monday, because as you know, preparation is the key, so I'll shop and cook this weekend. By the way, I'm an E.

Missy

Yes, Missy preparation is key. Have everything you need to start the new eating program and you will not be tempted to fall back on the old ways. Excerise is difficult but essential. I have injured my arm so am not allowed to do the sculpting excerising right now but walk on the treadmill everyday. My matra is the more I walk the tighter I get!!!. It has also been helpful to cook a lot of meals at a time and then just reheat them or pack them to go with me when I have to go out. It works, all you need is a thermos and some individual storage containers. I have los 16lbs so far it is the only diet that has ver worked for me(I gained weight on weight watchers). Good Luck. Stay in touch, lets share ideas.

Mary

What a yucky week! Didn't loose a single pound! :( Now I have 16 weeks to go (and still 34 pounds to loose).

Yesterday I went thru the house and tossed (or gave away to the neighbor kiddos) all the junk food in my house. I found myself sneaking "just one" oreo or piece of candy all week last week. :mad: Guess I should be glad that I didn't gain any weight. I've been thinking about trying Cortislim - along with the 6WBMO program. Found it relatively cheap on Ebay. :D

As of yesterday I have lost 19 pounds. Pretty happy about that. I am however going to break it this Saturday. I wonder what that will do? I must say that except for the weekend I went to the wedding I stuck to the plan. I think that that is important in the beginning of the program to get your metabolism revved up. Hope my one day off won't throw me off kilter!

Mary

Archived