Check-in and meals for 8:00 PM departures

alwayssingin

I've seen a question or two about checking in and getting off the ship on the day of departure, but what about security? If we check in early and make a couple of purchases (drinks, etc.) before returning our rental, will we have to go back through the long security line? Is there a separate boarding area for pax who have checked in and then gotten off the ship?

Also, what about meals the first day? Are both lunch and dinner available on embarkation day?

I've seen a question or two about checking in and getting off the ship on the day of departure, but what about security? If we check in early and make a couple of purchases (drinks, etc.) before returning our rental, will we have to go back through the long security line? Is there a separate boarding area for pax who have checked in and then gotten off the ship?

Also, what about meals the first day? Are both lunch and dinner available on embarkation day?

lunch and dinner will be available;as for embarking a second time, I don't know, but I do think you will just have to show your room key and be able to proceed. I am sure someone who has done this can give you a better answer. NMnita

Archived