Just Booked Connie transatlantic 09/07

slotaddict

Are you the same person I posted to in the Ask a crusie question section? I am also celebrating 25 years of marriage on that cruise. Although our anniversary is actually in January, we were offically engaged on labor Day weekend-so I still felt it fit.

I also always wanted to do a TA but not in January!

congrats!!!!!

Welcome to what is shaping up as a fantastic cruise. We have booked it as out first transatlantic and are extremely excited. You've got to join the roll call for this trip and you may be surprised to learn that there are around 150 people signed up for the Cruise Critic party already - yes, there's still 11 months to go. Hope you can join in and send your photo, cabin, dinner seating and short bio to Bob - you'll see his name on alot of great things. He's created a web page that you've got to see. Could go on and on, just rest assured, you're going to make ALOT of new friends even before the cruise.

Woo Hoo, first transatlantic, this is too exciting. Its our 25th anniversary. I am so excited I cannot even stand myself. :D :D :D

Welcome aboard. Please register for the Meet and Mingle and join our very active thread on the Roll Call board. Bob and Garry have done a fantastic job putting together a website specific to this cruise and there is a lot of valuable information about the cruise, its ports of call etc. A large number of us booked this when our Jewel transatlantic was cancelled. Love the itinerary and am sure we will love the ship and our sailing companions. This will be our third transatlantic and we just love picking up those extra hours five of the days during the cruise.:)

Yeah, go ahead and laugh, but I'm in a 14 step program...

...traded 12 nights (two crossings) on the QM2 for 14 nights on the Infiinity to Hawaii:D

Would have been my 12 and 13th crossings, so I guess I needed a break....but you've got a great group sailing with you...wish we could as well, but we've got that pesky Morocco trip to take a month later...;)

Enjoy....

Andrew

I hope they are not too addictive. I booked my first balcony for the Century because price was so reasonable, now this cruise has a balcony. I guess they are addictive too. The list my addictions is growing. Slots, Balconys, slots, cigarettes, slots.

Uh Oh...you're hooked! That's how it starts. First an outside cabin...then a balcony...and one day you'll be searching high and low for that corner FV cabin, that you just gotta have!

Welcome to our cruise. Join the Roll Call...we have a great group!

Karyn

Archived