SeaDream on my mind ...

DisneyJen

I had to share this with our little group of SeaDreamers as I am sure you will all think I have really gone off the deep-end (no comment Ctbjr and FT:p:D:p)

This afternoon I was at the local mall and did a fly by through the cosmetic area of Dillards (the south's version of a department store) ... and what to my wondering eyes does appear ... but Bvlgaria Green products marked down 50 percent.

So I bought two of the gift sets which include the heavenly bath/shower gel and body lotion that SD provides. That scent instantly takes me back to wonderful days on SD.

So of course I bought 2 sets ... told DH I bought a Christmas present for him to give to me ... as well as one to use now.

Imagine what my DD, who will be 14 next month, thought as I giggled with glee after I opened the gift box and found the EXACT same size of shower gel and lotion that would magically appear in our bathroom on SD.

Now if I can just talk DH into the marble shower with all those jets ....

What a wonderful Christmas present carlylecat! Glad to provide some inspiration.

I am lobbying DH for a Med birthday cruise on SD. Our b-days are 363 days apart and I can think of nothing finer than the Med on SD.

Maybe the intoxicating aroma of Bvlgaria will help:D

DisneyJen: Why don't you join us on SD Sept 4, 2007. Istanbujl to Rome:Istanbul, Canakale (Troy), Ephesus, Santorini, Paros, Sifnos, Athens, Delphi, Fiskardho, Taormina, Amalfi, Capri, Rome. I'm trying to drum up fellow cruisers. Don't want to be on the ship by ourselves.

Mary Lou

I did two SeaDreams in 2002 (one Med and One Caribbean) and haven't had the chance to repeat (but we're going to S. America in January on SD 1 - YEA). I have a little bottle of Bvlgari lotion in my bathroom drawer and every so often, I open it and take a deep whiff - and I'm immediately transported back to those wonderful trips. Isn't it amazing how the sense of smell can do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine what my DD, who will be 14 next month, thought as I giggled with glee after I opened the gift box and found the EXACT same size of shower gel and lotion that would magically appear in our bathroom on SD.

Now if I can just talk DH into the marble shower with all those jets ....

Hey Disney Jen! I didn't know you were had a teen! Maybe we'll do a SeaDrem one time and get my Ds 15 along!

We'll have to make sure to include Frequent Traveler and ctbjr as they have teens as well:eek:

Actually DD has heard enough about our SD adventures that she has told us that she would prefer a RCCL cruise as our family vacation next year:eek: I thought DH was going to fall out of his chair at the thought of a mass cruiseline.

Who knows what '07 will bring ...

Archived