Bourbon and Coke Package

Tom O.

I think h20lvr is right - Jim Beam. This was our only gripe about this option - no options! There are no choices. If I remember correctly, it was Gordon's gin, McCormick vodka, can't remember the scotch (not single malt) . Don't mind paying, I just want the good stuff!!!

I think h20lvr is right - Jim Beam. This was our only gripe about this option - no options! There are no choices. If I remember correctly, it was Gordon's gin, McCormick vodka, can't remember the scotch (not single malt) . Don't mind paying, I just want the good stuff!!!

Wow, I've never heard of McCormick vodka. Sounds like something in my spice cabinet. Oh well, sure is a shame they don't offer a top shelf package. I'd definitely pay extra and wouldn't have to worry about smuggling.

If I read correctly, the vodka is Smirnoff. I totally agree with you. I want quality stuff. In my case, Chivas is my type of poison. Unfortunately, Princess provides you with J&B.

Thanks to everybody for the responses. Jim Beam is actually better stuff than what I usually drink. I drink it on the rocks, so I don't need the cokes, but my wife and I drink a lot of soda during the day, so they won't go to waste, as long as they will give me diet coke instead of the real thing.

I did the math, I think they charge $1.50 for a can of coke in your room, so 3 cans would be $4.50. That means that 375ml of Jim Beam actually costs $12.50 ($17 - $4.50 = $12.50). That means that a litre (approx. 1 quart) of Jim Beam would be $33 ($12.50 / .375 = $33). I think that is even cheaper than it was when you used to be able to order the large bottles. But I would have to order several of these packages to get through my next cruise - 15 days.

Still a lot more expensive than smuggling booze on board, but it is guilt free.

Archived