Island Princess

markis0

Anyone have any pics of D710 on the island princess?

We are booked on the May 07 LA to Vancouver cruise with the kids who are going for the first time. (5&7).

Thanks

I don't have any pictures of that cabin, but here is a picture of the outside of that part of the ship. I have marked where D710 is with a red arrow.

2091400634_islandprincess710-2.jpg.dba1213cfc0d875d0b3f9f00d04ac15b.jpg

Anyone have any pics of D710 on the island princess?

We are booked on the May 07 LA to Vancouver cruise with the kids who are going for the first time. (5&7).

Thanks

We just got off the Coral (identical to the Island). We had cabins D707 and D709. Is that close enough? We also had our kids with us, 1 & 3. The playroom staff was great and the had a wonderful time.

Those are great cabins in that area. The balconies are as deep as the Caribe balconies but unlike the rest of the Dolphin deck, they are fully covered. The rest of the Dolphine deck is completely uncovered. It rains a lot on Alaskan cruises and the full covering will be wonderful. You are also close to the laundry room which is very convenient as well as the aft balcony.

It's the area I will choose next time.

I don't have any pictures of that cabin, but here is a picture of the outside of that part of the ship. I have marked where D710 is with a red arrow.

We will be in that cabin in January. Is it true that the balcony is as big as the Caribe and is it covered or exposed?

Archived