Is This New on HAL Website?

Mollynme

I just happened to notice today that on the "For Booked Guests" on the HAL website, they now have links for tracking your cruise documents and viewing your air itinerary.

I don't remember seeing these before but then I have been so honed in on checking the Immigration form to see if my cabin had been assigned yet that I might have missed them.

That is weird. They don't seem to be there anymore. If I hadn't "printed" the web page in Adobe, I would think I was seeing things!

When it was "there" had you put your booking number & name or not?

I just found it by clicking on "For Booked Guests". It gave a link to DHL to track your docs and a link to Galileo View Trip to see your flight itinerary.

It didn't have anything yet for my docs but I was able to pull up my flights.

Very strange.:confused:

Yes it has been there now over 9 months too.

:D

A benefit to see your Cabins as well if they are assigned..changed or nothing yet done...:eek:

I just happened to notice today that on the "For Booked Guests" on the HAL website, they now have links for tracking your cruise documents and viewing your air itinerary.

I don't remember seeing these before but then I have been so honed in on checking the Immigration form to see if my cabin had been assigned yet that I might have missed them.

Yes I was just there a few NJ NANO seconds ago. /quote]

AAAA, I'm puzzled. I don't see it either. It can't just be for people who booked online, since you used an agency. Where on the page is it? As you know, some people on our cruise already have their docs. We, on the other hand, haven't heard anything from our TA. This type of link, if it exisits, would be helpful in finding out where our docs are.

We see the same menu as Vpoopsy. Nothing about tracking documents.

I have seen that as well but haven't tried to use it since we have been trying to print out our boarding docs all weekend (our cruise is 11/10) and once we get the immigration info entered the site will go no further and a note at the top indicates that the site is not working. (I wish they would tell you that before you type in all that info.) Also it says to contact tech support but of course they give you no indication how to do it:mad: . Typical, typical.

Archived