Mariner Recognition Cruise.....

sail7seas

Received this e-mail re: A Mariners Recognition Cruise. Sounds good for those who are able to take advantage.

Escape to paradise on a Hawaiian cruise filled with

fascinating experiences. Leisurely explore five popular

ports and be mesmerized by an evening passing of the

lava-spritzing Kilaueu Volcano.

September 30, 2004 - ms Statendam

15-Day Roundtrip San Deigo

$1,999 Inside Stateroom Cat. NN

Upgrade to an Outside Stateroom for only $100 more.

Call your Travel Professional or 1-877-SAIL HAL (877-724-5425).

Ask for Promo #41.

Please have your Mariner number ready when you call.

On-board activities and highlights:

- Dance the night away with social hosts and a variety of music each evening

- Celebrate the cruise with a luau

- Listen to culture and wildlife experts

- Say goodbye to Hawaii with a lei ceremony

Ports of call: San Diego, California; Hilo, Hawaii; Nawiliwili, Kauai; Lahaina, Maui;

Kona, Hawaii; Ensenada, Mexico; San Diego, California

To learn more about these itineraries, visit http://pull.xmr3.com/p/1835-9D7E/59484359/clickto1_.com-dest-dest.do-dest=047000.html

Terms and Conditions

Terms & Conditions: Featured fares are per person, based on double occupancy, cruise only. Fares are based on Promo #41 in the categories listed. For residents of Connecticut, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Utah only. Fares are in U.S. dollars and include non-discountable amounts. Deposit due at time of booking. Taxes are additional. For new bookings only. Subject to availability. Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified, withdrawn or sailing dates may be substituted without prior notice. Restrictions may apply. Please refer to the appropriate Holland America brochure for full terms and conditions. Ships' Registry: Netherlands, Bahamas.

Holland America Line * 300 Elliott Avenue West * Seattle Washington 98119---------------------------------------------------------

Vic,

Do you realize that the Z (The Zaandam ... NOT the Zuiderdam -- the Zuiderdam is the Zui, not the Z) will be in San Digeo on Sept 30th, the day that the Statendam departs for Hawaii?? :) If you go on that Hawaii cruise we could always say "hi" before you board the Statendam! :D

My wife, parents and in-laws (all Mariners) have already booked and paid for this cruise in Cat. B mini-suites. I see the terms say new bookings only. The trip must not be sold out. I'll call my TA and ask her to check into a credit back anyway. No harm in asking. Thanks sail7seas.

Too bad the fair is restricted to only a few states, not including mine. Just for curiosity I checked Orbitz for prices for non-Mariners for that cruise. It's the same as mentioned above.

No. The rate is state specific. I first put in the ZIP where I live and got a much higher rate. After re-reading I put in a ZIP from Michigan which is one of the states mentioned and they came back with the rate mentioned in the e-mail. I didn't put in any past cruiser information.

Also anyone who has cruised any of the Carnival Group of cruise lines qualifies as a past cruiser on all lines in the group.

Archived