Just got my docs!!!!!!

kathyemma

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!! Two questions - I booked a guarantee vf (balcony) and on the tickets it doesn't give a cabin number - just 0 VF (no clue what the 0 means)...so #1 - does anyone know what the 0 means? and #2 do you think our chances of an upgrade are good since we haven't been assigned a cabin yet? I got my parents papers too and they weren't assigned a cabin either. The only downside is we are going thanksgiving week and they normally sell out that week.

kathy

Keep your hopes up. We always buy the guarantees on HAL, and we too have received our docs with the 0 for a cabin number. On the last three cruises, we were upgraded on all three.:) On one cruise we didn't know the cabin number until we hit the pier to unload the luggage, but the supervisor had a list and it only took a few seconds to put the number on the luggage tags.

I think we have about a four and a half million return address labels sent to us by professional beggars of every sort.. We finally found a use for them and paste them on our Mariner luggage tags. And we are good to go.

About two weeks before the cruise, start checking your oline immigration form. Sometimes the cabin assignment will show up there.

Happy cruising!!!!!:)

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!! Two questions - I booked a guarantee vf (balcony) and on the tickets it doesn't give a cabin number - just 0 VF (no clue what the 0 means)...so #1 - does anyone know what the 0 means? and #2 do you think our chances of an upgrade are good since we haven't been assigned a cabin yet? I got my parents papers too and they weren't assigned a cabin either. The only downside is we are going thanksgiving week and they normally sell out that week.

kathy

The longer it takes to get the cabin assigned, the better the chances of an upgrade. You are right Thanksgiving does sell out but we are only 6 weeks from sailing and most who want to travel over the holiday have booked, so you might be surprised. We cruise the following week. NMnita

Archived