Everyone tells me on my next cruise make sure we don't go to Cozumel?

Fun~N~Sun

You two men seem very rude.

I, for one, am looking for a new beach area in Cozumel because our favorite snorkelling one, Corona beach, was all but wiped out by Wilma. I do appreciate all the information supplied on this site by everyone here, but am getting tired of all the back-biting going on by one or two particular people just because someone else prefers a different beach experience.

I was leaning toward Paradise Beach as our Cozumel stop in August, but am now reconsidering Playa Uvas as it may meet our desires nicely (somewhat because of the nasty remarks that have been made - if these are the types of people on PB, I think I'll take my family, and my money, elsewhere). I am still up in the air about this, and need to know the costs of ALL THINGS as there will be four of us this time, and we all want to have a great time.

So, please stop the snide remarks, and get back to the reason for the ports of call board - to INFORM those who want to have the best experience possible.

Thank you, and good night :rolleyes: .

Gosh, sorry I don't try to offend people... There are plenty of beach clubs and options available in cozumel, I would hate to think a poster would stay away from a club because of me. Again im sorry you took offense. The good thing about the boards is at times you will see conflicting opions, and that is not such a bad thing... I have helped alot of people with not only beach questions, but docking, rental car etc... Enjoy your day in cozumel.

I've been there at least 8 times and it's still one of my favorite ports. Good people, nice beaches, excellent shopping and cold beer! Works great for me!

Ditto RM!! I have been there three times and am going back in December.

I have only heard good things about Cozumel and can't wait to go to Passion Island where they film the Corona Comm. People have shown me some realy beautiful pictures. Maybe you should look into booking a excursion to Passion Island. I will be there in Dec. If you have not gone on your cruise by the time I get back I can e-mail you some pictures.

Cali :)

Voyager W. Caribbean 12/16/06 "Our First AFT 1688"

Voyager E. Caribbean 11/05

S.S. Azure Seas Baja 11/90

Did you book there while in Cozumel.we are looking for a resort for the day if possible.Any sugestions?:)

Acanuk

Did you book there while in Cozumel.we are looking for a resort for the day if possible.Any sugestions?:)

Acanuk

No we booked on our cruise. After being there I have to say it was "Paradise" a great place to relax and take in the beautiful beach without all of the people.

Cali :)

Monarch 11/30/07 Baja

Voyager 12/06 W. Caribbean

Voyager 11/05 E. Caribbean

S.S. Azure Seas 11/90 Baja

We are four women going to Cozumel in Sept. What beach would you suggest for us.

I for one - want up to date info - not info that is a year old. I don't have time to go back and read every post.

Thank you so much for your help and information. Have a great day!

Just got back from Cozumel March 18th. Take a taxie and go to Paradise Beach for the day. It is beautiful and the food is great. Here is a link and if you go make sure and ask if Tom is there and say a special Hi and tell him you read reviews on cruise critic http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/

we had the grilled shrimp and garlic shrimp it was 1/2 lb with fresh veggies and rice for $14.99 the best I've had

kathy...what cruise ship is best for cozamel and did you go horseback riding? i have never been on a cruise, so i need advise. i want horseback riding, atv, snorkeling, etc

Hello All!

Very interesting to read your posts about Cozumel. My DH & I are joining a group of friends to go on a cruise next February. I have never been to Mexico before. I've noticed many have mentioned about the cleanliness of island, beaches. I'm interested in Restrooms, accessability & cleanliness. Unfortunately I have a need for them at the most awkward times and places. Any info you can share would be helpful to me.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
We are planning to be there, and all this info. is very helpful. We don't mind crowds too much, but on a Thanksgiving cruise, just how crowded will Paradise beach be? It sure has gotten lots of great reviews.

Not sure what day you will be there, but you can check cruise cal dot com to see how many ships are joining you that day!! :)

Have those people been to Cozumel? The beaches are some of the most beautiful including the Eastern Carb. They are like a post card picture! Just there 3 weeks ago, the snorkeling was good. There is reef damage, but not major damage.

I am just amazed on the people on this board that say do not get of the ship at Cozumel. I wonder what places they like?

Archived