Shuttle to Cape Liberty?

Pisti

Just looked up the taxi fare from EWR to Cape Liberty about $35. + Does anyone know if there's a shuttle and how much it is?

Pisti, unless you only have one person going, you aren't really going to save any money. Shuttles are usually around $15 per person. The cab is per cab not per person.

A cab would probably be much more pleasant.

Pisti, unless you only have one person going, you aren't really going to save any money. Shuttles are usually around $15 per person. The cab is per cab not per person.

A cab would probably be much more pleasant.

Thank you for the info, actually I am the only person and I'm not in a hurry, my plane gets in around 10:30 am. My departure is only at 3:00pm so if you know who to contact, I'd appreciate it.

as far as i know there is not a shuttle.

http://www.cruiseliberty.com

BUT, we wound up getting a STRETCH FROM the pier to our EWR hotel for the whoppingly huge sum of $40! yes, that is right, $40. (well it would have been 45-50 but let's say we had a nice little chat in spanish about how it was 1 mile from the airport and i only paid 40 in the cab to go there !)

It was a car service, but the rates are the same..... not sure who the service was, they just pull up and go.

it will take about 30 minutes to get to the pier....the traffic flow in and out is a bit of a mess.....if you are on Explorer, boarding usually starts about noon-so you can scoot over early.

Called cruise line, don't know why I didn't think of it before (duh!). RCI transfers (to and from) airport to ship: return fare $50. booked and confirmed on the phone. Taxi is cheaper if you"re more than 1 person but good for a single.

Archived