Coral Princess Panama Canal 4/28

tothemax

Howdy tothemax!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your quest for information about your cabin and ship. However, you have posted on the forum where members find the "How to ..." type of information for using Cruise Critic's software. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic. 05.gif

Per our Guidelines and to help you out, I am moving your thread to the Princes Cruises Forum where it will be on topic. I hope you will be able to find it in the new location! Your fellow Cruise Critic members will be able to help you with information about your cabin & ship there. For information about tours, be sure to check out our Ports of Call forums.

I suggest you read FAQ and Guidelines on the blue bar above. Especially the "Getting Started" section in FAQ. That's where you will see how a new topic should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. Click here for the list of all the Cruise Critic forums: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php and be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads at the top of the various forums for additional information too.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and we are glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

The Coral has do it yourself laundries on each deck. As for the noise, the cabins are pretty well insulated however if your room is on the starboard side near the entrance to the Kids area, there could be lots of foot traffic and in some cases you might hear the kids talking. If you are on the port side you might hear some noise from the laundry room if your cabin is in the middle of the aft section. Since you are in a Cat BC room there are better locations. Myself I would prefer the BC's located on the Baha deck.

I was on one of Coral's last April Panama cruises in 2005 and there weren't more than 6 kids on the ship. The stern splash pool area near the kid's play area was one of the quietest, nicest areas on the ship. Depending on whether 4/28 is a vacation week, and that seems pretty late (April vacation here in MA is mid-April) you could be relatively kid-free. But as Largin said, for insurance, you could take another BC cabin and be sure. Cheers,

Kirsten

I was on one of Coral's last April Panama cruises in 2005 and there weren't more than 6 kids on the ship. The stern splash pool area near the kid's play area was one of the quietest, nicest areas on the ship. Depending on whether 4/28 is a vacation week, and that seems pretty late (April vacation here in MA is mid-April) you could be relatively kid-free. But as Largin said, for insurance, you could take another BC cabin and be sure. Cheers,

Kirsten

Just off Coral canal transit - had Aloha 618 (port side) - and agree with Kirsten on everything. It's a long enough cruise that there are very few kids on board unless it's during vacation time.

Hi, tothemax. Since this is a 16 night repositioning cruise, there should be very few children on the ship. We took this same cruise on the Coral a couple of years ago and had a great time. The crowd was a bit older than most Princess cruises because of its length.

My husband and I enjoyed it so much the last time, that we are also booked on this cruise, so we may see you on board. We don't usually book tours, so I can't help much. The one thing we do not do is get off the ship in Jamaica anymore -- the natives are so pushy that the experience isn't enjoyable.

Archived