Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

• 4 weeks later...

Photos from our South Pacific Rhapsody of the Seas cruise 13Dec08 are now online....have included Diamond Princess photos taken the day before we left....we braved a very very wet windy and cold Sydney day to get these .....was worth every minute of our soaking..... this ship is more like an apartment block than a ship....:D suggest packing a fulltime guide and a compass:eek:...... The Sun Princess we watched arriving 13th Dec from Pier One where we stayed the night...great vantage point for ships heading in or out of Darling Harbour......... the rest are a small collection of our cruise........

Had a great time...met wonderful people and are ready to go again.......that is when i have finished the washing.................:rolleyes::p:D Hope you enjoy them...

Jarrod if you're about they are serving chilled soups everynight in the dining room......:cool:

Cheers Shiona

http://travel.webshots.com/album/569349938sbWiTP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Photos from our Pacific Sun White Cloud Wonders cruise to New Zealand 31 Jan - 14 Feb 09 are now online........not quite finished Tauranga and Auckland still to come which i will do in the next few days........ hope you enjoy them..............cheers Shiona:D;)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570089165VrBSWw

Great photos Shiona --- am loving looking through them! Just love the ones of Milford Sound! (Showed them to DH --- he thinks it would be a great cruise to go on!!!):D

Hi everyone,

Here is an image from the recent Meet and Greet held on the Pacific Dawn voyage W905.

I was kindly given this image from the Ships Photo Gallery to place on here.

We had a great time, got to all the ports (YAY), Had good weather (most of the time) and it was great to put faces to names.

1566921379_DSC_5011LOWRES.jpg.2e9eeffa870c9e224b9e1513281b0a8b.jpg

Hi Liz,

I have over 1000 photo's to go thru, :eek: is there anything you wanted in Particular from the Pacific Dawn, I can trawl through them all to find it for you.

I am currently halfway editing them and giving them all descriptions etc.

Hi Liz,

I have over 1000 photo's to go thru, :eek: is there anything you wanted in Particular from the Pacific Dawn, I can trawl through them all to find it for you.

I am currently halfway editing them and giving them all descriptions etc.

I'd love inside the ship photos and people having fun. The Dome and nightclubs if possible?

Thanks Liz

Hi CruzerNut.

Great photos, in particular this one P2070231 taken outside on the balcony with those 2 cute lil things.

But I did notice a lot of rust in the railing, also the table.... how old is the Pacific Dawn... and how often is it maintained if it cruises all year round???

Hi Palm Tree's,

The Pacific Dawn (formally Regal Princess) was built back in 1991, they maintain her all year round and when we docked at any wharf they were constantly painting or doing something all over the ship.

That being said no matter what you do when metal is subject to Salt Water and Spray it will always react. Although we were high up (Baja) we could still feel the spray from the Ocean on the Calm Days and the glass got quite a bit of Salt crusting on it, our Cabin Stewardess cleaned it off each day to give us a good view.

The Dobbie's had a wonderful time and enjoyed every Bingo Session they attended, they even bought us Luck in Winning!!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi All,

Finally got thru all my Photo's etc, below is a link to them all.

http://community.webshots.com/album/570315829mpuDJz

I cannot believe I missed checking out your wonderful photos. You sure have a good eye for taking great shots.

One question, I think it is Noumea acquarium(could be wrong though) I think you will know the photo, it says "tributes' Do you know what that is about?

Hey everyone.

Ok it is my turn for photos.

http://www.terrypeckham.com

Please let me know what you think!

Cheers,

- Tex

BORED......you have to be kidding me.

I think I can go out on a limb and say they are probably among the best photos I have seen.

I am only sorry I nearly missed them as I forget about this bit of the board up here.

Maybe make a whole thread for them on the main board so no one else misses out.

Do you have more elsewhere?