I Am Back !!!!!!!!!

I was not able to post for a long time for I was just released from the happy house .

In six (6) more days I will be sailing on the NOS with my exteded family to the Western crab and seven days latter (7) we will all be sailing to the Eastern crab.

I just wonder who is going to win the grand prise that recognizes me on the NOS. If you happen not to win dont worry you will have a second chance for we will all be sailing on Back to Back cruises on the FOS in June 2007, that is assuming that someone dse not push me overboard on the NOS.

I can not understand how someone can have so manny ID's on this BB? I thought that each person can have only one ID and further more if he or she is banded from posting he or she is history. Do you peoploe honestly believe that I am the same person who had all of the IDs such as (.E), (ROYAL SUIT), (CAPTAIN STUBIN), (CAPTAIN HOOK) to list a few?

Does anybody know what (.E) ID stood for?

As the old saying goes "INQUIRING MINDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW".

"pcur"

Thank you for your rapid reply.

It is no secret that spelling in addition to other functions is not my best function, I am curious as to why you stated that i should use a spell checker?

1) i am not aware that the powers that run this BB have provided a spell checker ! ! !

2) I have just reviewed my last posting and as i said before "SPELLING"

"pcur"

Thank you for your rapid reply.

It is no secret that spelling in addition to other functions is not my best function, I am curious as to why you stated that i should use a spell checker?

1) I am not aware that the powers that run this BB have provided a spell checker. If it is available could you tell me how do I access it?

2) I have just reviewed my last posting and as i said before "SPELLING" un like making money is not my best subect. Could you be so kinsd as to inform me what words did I iss spelled in my last posting.

Could you please be a little more specific regarding where the icom for spell checker is located and how do you access it?

I looked on the BB that we are on now and found nothing next to the "REPLY" icon. I also clicked on the rapid reply icon that brought me to this screen and I still can not find the "SPELL CHECKER ICON"

I also checked all of the icons on the top of where I am typing this reply and none of them has the "ABC" attached to it.

OOPS, I JUST FOUND IT EXACTLY WHERE YO SAID IT WOULD BE AND I AM GOING TO CLICK ON IT AND SEE HOW MANY WORDS DID I MISS SPELL.

THANKYOU

I just click on the icon and it informed me that I have to down load a "ieSPELLER.COM . I did it several times and ther was no indication that it actually checked the spelling of this post. Is it possible that there are no spelling errors?

Could you please be a little more specific regarding where the icom for spell checker is located and how do you access it?

I looked on the BB that we are on now and found nothing next to the "REPLY" icon. I also clicked on the rapid reply icon that brought me to this screen and I still can not find the "SPELL CHECKER ICON"

I also checked all of the icons on the top of where I am typing this reply and none of them has the "ABC" attached to it.

OOPS, I JUST FOUND IT EXACTLY WHERE YO SAID IT WOULD BE AND I AM GOING TO CLICK ON IT AND SEE HOW MANY WORDS DID I MISS SPELL.

THANKYOU

I just click on the icon and it informed me that I have to down load a "ieSPELLER.COM . I did it several times and ther was no indication that it actually checked the spelling of this post. Is it possible that there are no spelling errors?

You did goo, ILTC. However, it looks like the word "Yo" is now an official alternative for the word "You". Probably just that "Yo" is now just an official word, unfortunately.:D

Archived