Halloween party onboard?

redrosec

Hi. I will be taking my 3rd cruise on the Carnival Paradise in 2 weeks. It will be my first on Carnival. It will be over Halloween and I am wondering if people will be walking around the ship in costumes and if there will be a party? Do you think people will be wearing their costumes to dinner? Thanks.

Rose

Hi. I will be taking my 3rd cruise on the Carnival Paradise in 2 weeks. It will be my first on Carnival. It will be over Halloween and I am wondering if people will be walking around the ship in costumes

Staffers/guests will be wearing costumes. The exact number of guests taking part depends on your specific cruise. There will be decorations/a late night costume party/Camp Carnival will host "Trick or Treat" for the youngsters. On the Conquest, one lounge was turned into a "Haunted House" for the night

Last Halloween I was on the Princess Saphire and most of the staff was in costume and many of the guests were also in costume. At dinner, the waiters and waitresses were in costume. There was a costume parade and contest and many "Halloween" events happening. This year I am on the Carnival Spirit and expecting the same or better. Only two weeks to go!!!

Just got off the Miracle on Sunday and they had a great party. From 7:30 - 10pm they had everyone in costumes around the Atrium bar. And then at 10:30pm they had the adult costume contest in the main lounge.

They had special things for the kids as well.

Have fun!!

About to travel on Carnival Triumph next week with 2 kids - one who's mad about Halloween. Are they likely to have a party next week (even tho we just miss the actual date)? if so, do we need to pack some gear :confused:

About to travel on Carnival Triumph next week with 2 kids - one who's mad about Halloween. Are they likely to have a party next week (even tho we just miss the actual date)? if so, do we need to pack some gear :confused:
Yes! Pack the costumes and a treat bag for the little ones. They will have trick or treating and a costume party for the kids. They will have a party for the grown ups too. I found 2 heavy plastic Haloween bags, for my kids to trick or treat with, at the local dollar store for $1. That's easier than trying to pack the plastic pumpkin buckets that they use at home!

August 24, 2006pixel.gifCarnival Halloween Promotion Sure to Delight, Horrifyhalloweennews.jpg In time for the yearly spike in sales of fake blood and Nixon masks, Carnival Cruise Lines has announced that it will feature a "Frightfully Fun" Halloween promotion aboard all its ships. Beginning on October 9 and culminating on the most fiendishly terrifying night of the year, the smorgasbord of phantasmagoria will include costume contests and parades, horrifying slasher films, trick or treating for kids between the ages of 1 and 14, and a chance to have your picture taken with embarrassed crewmembers dressed as M&M characters.

The promotion is the result of a partnership between Carnival and Masterfoods, manufacturers of M&M's, Snickers, Skittles and many other foods made primarily of sugar.

"Halloween has always been a festive time aboard Carnival's ships and our new 'Frightfully Fun' promotion goes a step beyond traditional Halloween activities, providing guests of all ages with an exciting and creative way to celebrate this popular holiday, 'Fun Ship'-style," said Bob Dickinson, Carnival president, CEO and honorary goblin

Just got off the Miracle on Sunday and they had a great party. From 7:30 - 10pm they had everyone in costumes around the Atrium bar. And then at 10:30pm they had the adult costume contest in the main lounge.

They had special things for the kids as well.

Have fun!!

Now that sounds like fun

Archived