Hotels at Newark with parking

espmass

I know there are some hotels at Newark Airport that will allow you to park your car there, some for free, while gone for a week or so if you stay at the hotel the night before you leave. Does anyone know which hotels have this option? I can call them all but any answers here sure saves me a lot of time. Thanks.

Try parksleepfly.com

The only Hotel that I am aware of is the Best Western near the airport.

I don't recommend this property but it is the only option if you want to park your car and be bussed to & from the Port.

Take 4 photos of your car before you leave it at the hotel. (Front,Back, and

Both Sides) because it amy not look quite the same on your return.

The hotel staff move your vehicle to a fenced compound at the end of their property after you leave for the ship. I have heard that some vehicles have been damaged during this procedure & that the manager has no idea who is responsible and hasn't a clue as to the employee that moved the car.

I was lucky and didn't suffer any damage but the overall experience as to the Hotel itself, and the staff I delt with sucked. Don't even think of strolling off the property because it's in the middle of an Industrial Zone with no restaurants or commercial stores anywhere to be found. Oh, by the way they advertise a restaurant on site. Forget that, it is only used for the Super Dooper woopdydoo continental breakfast. You will have to order in food for your evening meal after you check in.

The "Skinny" is do yourself a favour and stay at another property & pay the $15.00 per day at the Port.

We recently stayed at the Hilton Newark Airport Hotel. It was a lovely property and it does offer a Park and Stay option. We did not use that option as we had flown to Newark. They do have a very nice restaurant in the hotel. They do not offer a free shuttle to the pier so you also have to consider the cost of a taxi from the hotel to the pier. Good luck and happy cruising.

Try http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-337538-fairfield_inn_suites_newark_airport-i for the Fairfield Inn. Free parking for 7 days then $8 per day. We've had very good luck with various hotels in the Marriott Chain and have been able to park under a light near the entrance (no moving the car). We've done this locally as well as Atlanta. Good luck.

Archived