Has anyone done back to back cruises?? Need to decide!

lookingforward

I LOVE b2b's! I think the most I've ever done was a b2b2b2b2b! I've loved them all. They used to give the b2b'ers a special off the menu lunch in the dining room but I think that has gone the way of a lot of other things they've cut.

Gail..........I think you have beat Arno (C 2 C) on b2b's I think he has done 3......but looks like you have done 4!! How neat!!

We have done several b2b's.........the last one was this spring when we did the eastern transatlantic and stayed on to do the Baltic. Had the same cabin for both legs!!

How are you feeling???

Rick

Tammy, are you staying in the same room for both cruises? We booked a suite on the five day 4/2 but the prices are much higher for the 4 night (go figure),so I was thinking two inside cabins for that first trip. Not sure if it will be a hassle moving, etc. But I am 90% sure I want to do it. We were going to disney for a long weekend but I would much rather have nine nights at sea.

rebeccalouise, I totally understand. Going on both will be a stretch for me too, at work. The kids would wind up missing one and a half days of school. I am SO tempted.

Hi Lookingforward,

We are staying in the same cabin for both sailings. We didn't want the hassle of moving. We had a difficult time finding a cabin available for both sailings and we ended up with an inside on deck 12 (cabin 1243). I'm sure it will be just fine. I'm really looking forward to this, as it will be our first Celebrity cruise.

Tammy

Archived