3 Questions about Legend

Avril

I'm sailing on the 12/26/2006 Legend New Years cruise and I just have some questions.

First of all, Mom and I are booked in a 8B (balcony) catagory GTY and would love to get the upgrade to 8C (extended balcony). What are our chances of being upgraded and how much would it cost to move ourselves?

Second, this will be our 3rd Carnival cruise. What day will the Captain's Welcome back party be on (it's an 8 day cruise)?

Thrid, how many formal nights will there be? They are my favorite nights on a cruise!!!!:D

Second, this will be our 3rd Carnival cruise. What day will the Captain's Welcome back party be on (it's an 8 day cruise)?

Where did the captain go? Who's been piloting the ship all this time?

Where did the captain go? Who's been piloting the ship all this time?

LOL:D I like your sense of humor. It's a lot like mine. I find your post very funny. Keep it up:D

I'm sailing on the 12/26/2006 Legend New Years cruise and I just have some questions.

First of all, Mom and I are booked in a 8B (balcony) catagory GTY and would love to get the upgrade to 8C (extended balcony). What are our chances of being upgraded and how much would it cost to move ourselves?

We had an 8A balcony guarantee and called our on-line travel agent and asked how much extra it would cost to upgrade to a 8C aft extended balcony. He switched us and it didn't cost a penny more. How cool is that??

You'll love the Legend...we've been on her twice this year with another booked in Feb.

Is there anything else I should know about Legend? Any kind of info would be helpful. Never been on Legend before and also, never been on a ship over New Years before. I'm so excited!!!!:D

Thanks a lot:)

Just returned from a cruise on the Legend, literally, arrived at 8:30 this morning from an 8 day voyage. Legend is a beautiful ship, very clean. We had an extended balcony on the 8th deck (Panorama) and it was definitely worth it. Naps were great, lots of room. We sailed on Wednesday October 11, first formal night was Friday, second was Tuesday. Enjoy!

Archived