Please help clear up my confusion

we2cruisers

Hopefully someone can help me with this. We are scheduled on the wdam in dec and we have had our reservations since march. Another couple has very recently decided to go with us and used a different travel agent than we did. Originally we were confimed for late seating, but since this other couple cannot eat that late (they are waitlisted for 5:45) I called my ta yesterday and explained the situation, gave her the other couples booking # and she called ha. When she called me back she said that she had linked our #s and that we were confimed for 6:15, but since she was not able to change their original request the other couple would have to call their ta and request 6:15 and then everything would be ok. I received an email this morning from our friends and she had contacted her ta with the request and she was told that we were indeed linked but that the 6:15 was full (no waitlist) and that we were also listed as 5:45 waitlisted. I am so confused. Is there any way to check on the ha site to see if this is true? Should I call my ta again and ask what the problem is? We are in a SY and our friends are in HH. I know that it is only a mini-suite but do we have any pull? I really do not want to eat at 5:45, and the late seatings are too late for them. Also I understand that the late seatings are full with no waitlists also. How can every seating be full? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

5:45 and 6:15 are the staggered early dining times for the upper dining room and the lower dining room. That's why two times are involved. They are apparently trying to get you into early seating somewhere ... upstairs or downstairs.

Archived