plexi or metal balcony on adventure?

Just received our guarantee cabin assignment on Adventure. Good news--larger balcony room but...it's cabin #6516, do the balcony cabins on deck 6 have the metal balconies? Please say they are the plexi! And are we right above the noisy anchors? thanks

Just received our guarantee cabin assignment on Adventure. Good news--larger balcony room but...it's cabin #6516, do the balcony cabins on deck 6 have the metal balconies? Please say they are the plexi! And are we right above the noisy anchors? thanks

There is another thread about this......

Our deck 10 balcony was half steel/half plexi and the fact there was some metal was a non-issue - we still had a great view!

2482148860085690988jgKxXr_th.jpg2021097000085690988KQhPhv_th.jpg

Don't worry about it--most people tend to stand at the balcony to ocean-gaze, so you won't be affected that much! The plexi gets really smudged and dirty from the seaspray and salt, so your view through it is not what you'd expect! The metal will NOT detract from you overall cruise experience!

they are metal - I was booked for 6316 but just upgraded to deck 9. when are you travelling?

If I am not mistaken - I was under the impression that all balconies on the AOS are metal on the lower half and plexi on the top half. If that is the case, does it really make a difference what deck you are on??

I have never been on deck 6 - can anyone who has, comment?

Yes, after looking at Bonnie Voyager's picture that is exactly how my balcony looked. The area that is plexiglass on the upper decks is actually open on deck six with a support bar across. There is an advantage to this as it doesn't get spotted/dirty as some have said about the plexiglass.

You mention it is a larger balcony.....is it large in terms of it is a good category to have rceived with a guarantee or are the rooms at the front of the ship in that section larger?

Archived