Where can I see Room Assignment

Noam

I booked guarantee, but I knwo sometimes the room assignments are posted online on your user account on carnival.com

Anyone know where I can find this?

Also I am supposed to have 150 OBC, is there a place I can see this?

When is your cruise? The assignment may not be made until the cruise is near.

I keep hunting for a clue on mine (I don't think the gift to the cabin thing works anymore)...but, realistically, I know my cruise is still 260 days away, so I don't expect to have an assignment for a while...

If you booked with a PVP, go to the Carnival website and click on "my reservation", then click on "modify booking". If your cabin has been assigned, it will appear (probably have to scroll down). If you booked with a TA, the only way to find out is the so called Kelley Method, or pretend to buy a gift method. This requires a huge amount of patience and does work as I learned my cabin assignment two weeks ago using this method. Hope this helps.

If you booked with a TA, the only way to find out is the so called Kelley Method, or pretend to buy a gift method. This requires a huge amount of patience and does work as I learned my cabin assignment two weeks ago using this method. Hope this helps.

Okay, Cruzman, since I booked with a TA (and I don't want to continually bother her for the next 8 and a half months, how does this work?

I go to the Carnival website, click on Gifts and then on the "Chocolate FunShip" and this comes up:

>>Please enter the booking information for the guest(s) to whom you would like to send the item:

Fields with a red asterisk * are required

* Booking No. Required To add to cart, please enter booking number and stateroom number.

If you do not have the information, please call 1-800-522-7648 to place an order over the phone.

* Stateroom No.

Required<<

I can't get any further without theat Stateroom number...

So far so good, Steve. To find your cabin assignment, 'ya gotta start plugging in cabin #'s. When you plug one end that results in the question "choose passenger to receive gift", you have found the right cabin. 8 1/2 months out, I wouldn't invest the time since your cabin is likely to change several times before you actually get the final assignment, probably about 45 to 60 days out. Good luck!

poor thing-- Patience will be your new best friend for the next few months.

Cabins are not assigned til closer to sailing--figure 45 days out.

but assignments can also change up til sailing.

I would wait til about 40 days before I wste time pluggin gin cabin numbers on the gift page-- to do that you go to the gift page put in your booking number and start puttin gin cabin numbers for the category you booked starting with the lowest deck. (be aware that if you do see it it could change.

Since you have a private agent you will never be able to see your assignment on the carnival web pages-

your OBC -- keep all corresponse regarding that credit and take it with you just in case of problems.

OR you can wait for your documents and check on the back of the sign and sail page on the bottom--- look for a long sting of numbers--the assignment will be right after the bookign number

If you booked with a PVP, go to the Carnival website and click on "my reservation", then click on "modify booking". If your cabin has been assigned, it will appear (probably have to scroll down). If you booked with a TA, the only way to find out is the so called Kelley Method, or pretend to buy a gift method. This requires a huge amount of patience and does work as I learned my cabin assignment two weeks ago using this method. Hope this helps.

How do you use the Kelley Method or pretend to buy a gift method? I tried to do the second one but it asked for a cabin number and I don't have it yet. I tried to enter TBA, GTY, etc but nothing worked.

How do you use the Kelley Method or pretend to buy a gift method? I tried to do the second one but it asked for a cabin number and I don't have it yet. I tried to enter TBA, GTY, etc but nothing worked.

where it asks for cabin number you have to put in cabin numbers. You will need the deck plans. Only start with the cabin numbers in the guarantee you booked. If you see nothing there--go up to the next category... but like i said--if your cruise is not within the next 30 days you are wasting your time

by pluggin in wrong numbers you will get a message invalid cabin/booking number.

when its the right number you will see a message that you need to call a 1-800 #

Archived