Which would you do...1700 or 1692?

lg662

I guess you'll need to pick by date and itinerary! Have you ever been on a Voyager class ship? If not, that's where I'd start, and then work my way up to the Freedom class! I seriously doubt if either cabin will make any difference at all in your cruise experience!

thanks for the reply...and sorry everyone for the double post... Anyway, they are the same date and a very similiar itinerary. We are going on AOS in 2 weeks and this will be our first voyager class ship. Just wondering if the Freedom class is THAT much better to pay the same price as a JS on the voyager class. However, I DO have the much talked about 1700 on Liberty. Is this the EXACT same cabin as 1688/1388 on the voyager? We have 1688 on our upcoming cruise.

• 2 months later...

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know (esp. Bonnie), what a great cabin 1700 aft really was. The cabin was very large for bring a D-1 and we absolutely loved the balcony and being in our first (but not our last) Aft cabin. There were no obstruction in the view looking out the aft and the pole inside the cabin at the foot of the bed - didn't even notice it after a day or two. Same with the one on the balcony - not a problem.

There were 4 adults in the cabin. And believe it or not, we were able to put 4 large suitcases under the bed and were able to put away everyone misc items - either in the drawers, cabin or under the shelf in the bathroom - it was great. We also were able to hang up everyones hanging clothes.

We also had (2) lounge chairs, (2) regular chairs, their small table and our "roll a table" - which I brought with us (same size as a card table) on the balcony. We had our breakfast out on the balcony and loved every minute of it.

We had (2) adults sleeping in the sofa bed and they didn't have a problem with it. Said it wasn't as comfortable as the bed, but still wasn't bad. Except for the one that had to sleep by the wall - alittle hard getting out of bed - you had to inch your way to the botton of the bed and over the arm of the sofa to get out of bed. But all in all this was a great cabin and so glad we had it - would definately get another aft in the future.

Yes, Bonnie we left the cabin in great shape for you - Thanks again for all your help.

Archived