Transfers from Ft Lauderdale to Miami cruise ship

cruisegal40

Just wondering. We did not purchase our transfers from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. We are sailing on the Jewel for 11/5/06. Wondering if you can either sign up when you get to the airport or cheaper to take a taxi. A few years ago we took a limo. But we had 2 families going and it was cheaper. Any advice?

We didn't buy our NCL transfers before our trip and planned on taking a taxi to the Miami port. Once there we decided to take the NCL bus so we found the NCL desk and bought them at the airport. I would think the bus would be cheaper than a taxi, but I could be wrong.

Have a great cruise and be sure to post a review. :)

Do you remember how much the transfers were? Where is the desk located? Down were the lugage is picked up?

For some reason, $14 per person is what I'm thinking it was. It's been a year ago, though, so don't quote me. ;)

We flew into Miami, so I'm not sure about the Ft. Lauderdale airport. At the Miami airport the NCL desk was on the lowest level, as you were walking out to get a taxi. All the cruise lines had desks and representatives down there.

Just wondering. We did not purchase our transfers from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. We are sailing on the Jewel for 11/5/06. Wondering if you can either sign up when you get to the airport or cheaper to take a taxi. A few years ago we took a limo. But we had 2 families going and it was cheaper. Any advice?

http://fortlauderdale-airportshuttle.com

$24.00 Fort Lauderdale

Airport Shuttle

Express Shuttle Service to

Port of Miami

All inclusive rate!

(One way rate per person)

minimum 2 passengers

Price includes everything: door to door service, gratuity for driver,

fuel surcharges, Port and Airport

pick up fees.

(Shuttles depart from Fort Lauderdale Airport every 30 minutes)

*Group discounts available

for 4+ passengers, private rides also available!

Reservations Call: (954) 757-7778

Thanks for the replies. Going to check out the Airport Express. Does anyone know how much from Ft. Laderdal to Miami port?

$18 per person.

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "AIRPORT EXPRESS" in red on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you. ;)

What about their return trip from the ship to Ft. Lauderdale. Will they pick you up there too. Do they wait for other people? We have an 11:00 flight and don't want to hang around for others. I know that sounds selfish, but want to make our flight. Do you have to book them in advance. Sorry for all the questions.

What about their return trip from the ship to Ft. Lauderdale. Will they pick you up there too. Do they wait for other people? We have an 11:00 flight and don't want to hang around for others. I know that sounds selfish, but want to make our flight. Do you have to book them in advance. Sorry for all the questions.

They do not run a shuttle from Port of Miami to the airport. You can arrange for their private car service to pick you up for $64. Call them and see what they can do for you. 800-244-8252 Reservations (Out of area)

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/private.html

• 2 weeks later...

My TA just told me the one-way NCL bus transfer from FLL airport to Port of Miami is $15 pp. I don't know if that is an advance purchase price vs. the $18 others are posting here. And using the NCL transfer means the next time you see your luggage = in your cabin.

Archived