Christian Cruise?

CruisinMatt

What a great thread!

DH and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on the AOS next month 3/25/07 to 4/1/07 and as first time cruisers we are very excited! My only regret was that I will miss Church as we are going Sunday to Sunday, as well as bible study and talking to other Christians. I'm a baby Christian, of almost 3 months after, 30 years of being a pagan:( and I really need Christian fellowship and encouragement these days! I am ever so grateful to find this thread and see that there are ways to meet others followers of Jesus Christ on board. I think the fish lanyard is a great idea and we will be sure to check in with the cruise director and ask him if anything is set up. Thanks to all who posted and many Blessings, AG

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for any information about the "Christian" cruise offered on a small ship starting in Greece. I found the web site, based in Greece. It looks like they are chartering a small ship for several cruises. I need any informaiton on dealing with this company or a report on a similiar type of cruise. Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...
I am looking for any information about the "Christian" cruise offered on a small ship starting in Greece. I found the web site, based in Greece. It looks like they are chartering a small ship for several cruises. I need any informaiton on dealing with this company or a report on a similiar type of cruise. Thanks for the help.

MSEm - e-mail me at jeanie_821@hotmail.com. I think I know what you're talking about.

Cruiselines are usually very accommodating for Christian groups. In March I had a church group of 16 and was able to arrange with RCL to secure a conference room for them to hold a church service. RCL even provided a keyboard for singing. All at no extra charge. The key is to make the arrangements before you board, but it can be done.

Thanks everyone for your input on this thread. We're cruising again in just a few days on Freedom of the Seas 4-29-07.

Lord willing, we hope to get together for a few quiet and private meetings onboard (open to anyone interested who happens to find us!) have a Bible study, as well as Bible quizzes, get together for prayer, and fellowship in general.:) If we don't happen to meet any Christians onboard, we'll still be spending the week enjoying the beautiful cruise itinerary and staying in the Word!

Also so blessed to be corresponding with good friends made on our Christmas cruise 6 months ago, where we really enjoyed Bible study and fellowship together and just love keeping in touch even now!

Happy cruising, everyone.

Blessings,

Esther

Archived