Bedding Arrangements?

anjnshelly

So, I am looking at my cruise booking online and notice there is a section for bedding arrangements. There are four choices. Apart/Both Apart, One Set Together, Together/Both Together, and Unknown.

Me being the type of person I am, I start wondering what the difference between One Set Together and Together/Both Together is. So, I call customer service to inquire :D - I think she thought I was nuts. She tells me there are two options - apart and together. I say ok and hang up - even though I REALLY wanted to ask why there were these extra choices if there is no difference.

So I thought I would ask this knowledgeable group. Anyone know what the difference is?

So, I am looking at my cruise booking online and notice there is a section for bedding arrangements. There are four choices. Apart/Both Apart, One Set Together, Together/Both Together, and Unknown.

Me being the type of person I am, I start wondering what the difference between One Set Together and Together/Both Together is. So, I call customer service to inquire :D - I think she thought I was nuts. She tells me there are two options - apart and together. I say ok and hang up - even though I REALLY wanted to ask why there were these extra choices if there is no difference.

So I thought I would ask this knowledgeable group. Anyone know what the difference is?

We're from the UK and thought the listed choices were an American idea. Glad to hear that you are as confused as we are over here!

I understand apart ie twin with a night table between or together with a matress pad to turn it into a queen or together but made up as separate beds ie twin but side by side with no table in between (gives more room in the cabin) but I can't figure out any other configuration. I'm Canadian but I don"t think it has anything to do with being American, sounds like doublespeak to me.

I do,but you will understand all if you read tha Karma Sutra chapter five, I believe.Being more graphic would probably get this post canned.

Me being the type of person I am, I start wondering what the difference between One Set Together and Together/Both Together is.

OK. Here's what I think it is. One Set Together is where the two beds are together and do not come apart. The reason could be cabin layout does not allow room for being apart.

I do,but you will understand all if you read tha Karma Sutra chapter five, I believe.Being more graphic would probably get this post canned.

So it is a good thing I invested in the sneeze guard for my keyboard that I think you suggested in another thread - although it is my morning coffee rather than wine...

Maybe I need to call customer service back and suggest that the reps brush up on this chapter before attempting to assist anyone else.

In all seriousness - if there is really any to be had on this topic - to the other posters, I did ask if it meant that they were pushed together but made up separately and was told NO!

Archived