On Crown...Is cabin A506? Nice?

SRS1SRS

Just wondering if anyone has been in this particular room.:rolleyes: Is the deck large:p or small:mad: ? Location? We are going with a bunch of people who are on the Riveria Deck. I think that we are the only ones on the aloha Deck... :eek: :eek:

Another thing... Does anyone know what time the Crown Starts embarking at Red Hook>

Just wondering if anyone has been in this particular room.:rolleyes: Is the deck large:p or small:mad: ? Location? We are going with a bunch of people who are on the Riveria Deck. I think that we are the only ones on the aloha Deck... :eek: :eek:

Another thing... Does anyone know what time the Crown Starts embarking at Red Hook>

the Princess website has all the deck plans... and you will see that the Aloha deck is a few hundred feet long, ...so it is large. The deck plans will also show you exactly where your cabin is.

On Sept 12 we arrived at Red Hook at approximately 11AM. Porters greeted us, took our luggage, we went into the terminal, checked in, and sat for approx 15-20 min. So, I would say 11:45-Noon was the checkin.

From reports I have read, and I may be wrong, Saturday's seem to be slower, with more ships arriving/departing, thus needing more customs officers..

Hope this helps. I stayed on Aloha deck, but in an inside cabin, loved the location...Enjoy your cruise.:)

Thanks much for the response. It helps alot. I have been told by the car service people that we should get to the pier by 2:30-3pm to avoid any congestion and crowds. I'm kind of going on this info. I would rather get there early and hang out on the ship.

We stayed in Aloha 333, by far our favourite spot on any cruise we've taken. Close to the pools/buffet and other venues but not right below the Lido as Riveria is.

You'll love it ... you can embark from 12-4, varying crowds early on and less wait as time passes (though that's you, later on the ship too!)

Archived